post your set-up thread

Looks like that is what is currently on your table, too.

And I like the ITTCT chuck over in the corner. Haha.

It was! Yeah, that top right cubby is dedicated to the four bands I variant collect.  Finished ITTCT and just finished Jakob (so will have some fun photos there).  Giants and Beware of Safety have both kind of stalled out for now.  Haven't come across something I need (just TP's) for about a year or so.

How bout listing the equipment since you provided a tiny, dark photo.

SOME

OF

US

CARE

Clearaudio Concept with Linear PSU w/ Ortofon 2M Bronze

Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena

Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies with Tube PSU

Marantz PM 5004 Integrated (not pictured Sonic Frontiers Anthem Integrated 1 tube integrated)

Custom Dust Cover

Sennheiser HD 700

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 in rosewood

Clearaudio Concept with Linear PSU w/ Ortofon 2M Bronze

Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena

Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies with Tube PSU

Marantz PM 5004 Integrated (not pictured Sonic Frontiers Anthem Integrated 1 tube integrated)

Custom Dust Cover

Sennheiser HD 700

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 in rosewood

I'm super jealous of the WA7....turntable is pretty damn sweet too...

• 3 weeks later...

Just got all of this put together. I still need to upgrade my speakers and receiver but I'm loving what I have so far. Its a Thorens TD 165 with Dynamat treatment underneath and a few other mods. I added a Rega RB202 tonearm and Ortofon 2M Red cartridge. I'm also using a Little Bear Preamp, some Dayton Speakers and an older Sony receiver. I had an LP120 before this and it was good but I'm liking the sound of this one better.

5vnuFq6.jpg

1 hour ago, slinch said:

seriously though, what's the story behind those statues and the reasoning for placing them where they are? :)

:lol:....So I'm really big into Halloween and Horror. That room has all kinds of stuff like that in it. I got those a couple years ago and i usually put them at the front door for Halloween. My wife won't let me put them anywhere else so I just put them in my room.

Here's mine. Finally got around to pulling the trigger on some new headphones. I think this is the end of upgrades for me in that department. Still might switch out the cartridge on my table, though. But that can wait! 

Full set-up:

Music Hall mmf2.2 > ADL GT40 DAC/pre-amp/headphone amp > Audioengine A5+ or Audeze LCD2.2 without fazor

1DlQzyD.jpg

VIWTZi1.jpg

iBuYScT.jpg

QIMlVkh.jpg

CYNfETS.jpg

18 hours ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Here's mine. Finally got around to pulling the trigger on some new headphones. I think this is the end of upgrades for me in that department. Still might switch out the cartridge on my table, though. But that can wait! 

Full set-up:

Music Hall mmf2.2 > ADL GT40 DAC/pre-amp/headphone amp > Audioengine A5+ or Audeze LCD2.2 without fazor

Where did you get that little thing that holds the record up?

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

More importantly, did you get that shelf custom engraved, or is there a company that has a few designs to choose from? Cause it is gorgeous. I swore I've come across your set up on IG before, maybe Reddit, cause I know I've seen your set up. It's looking great!

Thank you! It was engraved with a CNC machine that a friend of mine built for his workshop, here's a short album with more photos of the process and descriptions: http://imgur.com/a/fpvWB#0

It's definitely possible that you've come across my set-up on both Instagram and Reddit. I'm pretty active on both, especially r/vinyl & headphones. 

6 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Thank you! It was engraved with a CNC machine that a friend of mine built for his workshop, here's a short album with more photos of the process and descriptions: http://imgur.com/a/fpvWB#0

It's definitely possible that you've come across my set-up on both Instagram and Reddit. I'm pretty active on both, especially r/vinyl & headphones. 

I browse /r/headphones a lot, so it was probably on there. Thanks for posting the gallery (again). I just need to befriend someone with a CNC machine. Also props on the Toe album.