Northstar

I dunno I wouldn't completely abandon all hope, I think if anyone pressed them they'd move pretty quick, which is a good incentive. Northstar has a pretty dedicated fan base. A Cassino press would be interesting becasue they don't even have a label.

Sounds of Salvation was a great album btw, I think it'd fit SH's alt-country roster nicely ;)

• 1 year later...

i saw northstar like 5 times while they were around, as well as their last show (which also ended up being the first cassino show, or so they said). also saw cassino another time after that in a really creepy church show. but yeah, i guess id be down for ITTL LP, but i wouldnt really care if it didnt happen. theres enough shit i need to pay for already.

I highly doubt anything by N* will ever make it to vinyl. I actually would rather it stay that way also. ITTL? sonically sounds like it was recorded in a trashcan and payed with Peanuts, and Pollyanna got a bit too bublegum-popish...but at least the recording quality was decent on it. Chance (their old merch-guy and the skinny guy in their video where two dudes are fighting over a girl?) and Tyler from N* have a new band/project called The Wallace Virgil that they put out on vinyl...and the link to their myspace is:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96875562

but yeah, I'd quit hope'n for N* to be released on vinyl. by the end of that band, they were all sick to death of that band, so I doubt they've regained interest in it at this point.

if anybody needs any mp3s of their really really really old demos (that sound better than the ITTL? for sure) shoot me a P.M. and we'll set up a time when I can make that happen.

but seriously...I wouldn't hold on or hold out for N* to ever be released on vinyl...closest you'll get is Cassino or The Wallace Virgil