NHL Discussion

Hagelin has never even been dealt a major penalty...ever, let alone ever injure anyone. Shanny needs to be suspended! I'm fuckin' perplexed! It wasn't even the most violent moment of the game! Not even close! The kid is a cream puff compared to all the other thugs who have received far less for doing much worse! It's a joke! Sorry for all the exclamation points but I'm just so pissed! I hope they bring in Chris Kreider now to replace Hagelin so he can put up a hat trick in his first NHL game.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ki4biloc]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ki4biloc]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

just read on NHL.com that Neal is having a meeting for 2 separate incidents, and Asham has been offered an in person hearing. Does Adams not need a hearing or is his suspension automatic?

Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at anytime in overtime (see 46.12) shall be suspended for one game, pending a review of the incident.

In addition to the instigator w/ less than 5 minutes left I thought they might want to have a hearing about the punches he was throwing at the back of Hartnell's head when Hartnell was engaged with Crosby. He didn't punch him in the face, but the action is basically the same as Carkner.

I think what surprised me most out of all the extra-curricular activities between the Flyers and Penguins was the absence of a Matt Cooke incident. He really seems to have turned his game around.

Carkner is an absolute goon and should have been gone for the rest of this series. Neil isn't much better, and I expect the refs to clamp down tonight. There should be a lot more 10 minute misconducts being given out.

And who can forget about Brown; what a beast!

The attached image sums up how I feel about the Vancouver Canucks.

Panthers Devils game 2 was sooooo much better played by both sides. But even better by the Panthers. They were much more aggressive in all aspects. Really exciting game.

Devils decided not to do show up until the 3rd period. First two power play goals were rebounds that ended up right on a Panther's stick both times.

Didn't think the devils would breeze through this, but definitely game 3 will be huge.