- Anaheim

- New York Islanders

Mike T. (paid)

- Vancouver out 1/19

- Nashville out 1/24

- Buffalo out 1/24

- Calgary out 1/20

- Columbus out 1/23

What's up with the caps? They need a shake up big time (and not another coaching change)

I dont understand. I thought Ribero would really help that team. And a healthy Mike Green as well. But its only the first week. Some dudes just need to shake the cobwebs. If its still like this in a month, Ill be worried for them.

I dont understand. I thought Ribero would really help that team. And a healthy Mike Green as well. But its only the first week. Some dudes just need to shake the cobwebs. If its still like this in a month, Ill be worried for them.

If they want to make the playoffs they can't wait a month. We're through basically a tenth of the season. They need to act quick. A couple more bad games and they're in trouble

They played the second to worst team in the conference last season, a injury and defensively weak flyers, and the caps. I wont say theyve been looking really good. Still tons of hockey left. Dont see them making the playoffs to be honest. 

LOL. You sound like every ranger fan that ever existed that lives in New Jersey. 

The "second to worst team in the conference last season" that they beat in their first game beat the leafs this season.

The leafs beat the penguins.

The penguins beat (GASP) the rangers.

Sound like a bunch of silliness? because it is. Any team can beat any team on any night. So your point is invalid.

Not saying they are the team to beat for being 3-0, but fuck, they won 3 games, that's better than not winning 3 games.

LOL. You sound like every ranger fan that ever existed that lives in New Jersey. 

The "second to worst team in the conference last season" that they beat in their first game beat the leafs this season.

The leafs beat the penguins.

The penguins beat (GASP) the rangers.

Sound like a bunch of silliness? because it is. Any team can beat any team on any night. So your point is invalid.

Not saying they are the team to beat for being 3-0, but fuck, they won 3 games, that's better than not winning 3 games.

What Im saying is its the first week. Anything can happen. Remember when the Leafs and Islanders started off hot last year? Exactly. 

What Im saying is its the first week. Anything can happen. Remember when the Leafs and Islanders started off hot last year? Exactly. 

Right, I agree with that entirely. But what I was saying is that it doesn't make any sense to somehow devalue their three wins based on the teams they played, especially when you were citing stats from last year. Wins are wins.