NHL Discussion

I feel like Bob & Jim are both critical of the Kings when they need to be and praise the opponent when its deserved. Very little homer-ism unlike the douchebag 30 miles south of us.

hey hey hey!!! =]

To each's own I guess... I can listen to Bob Miller all day but I can't listen to Jim Fox. I understand your hatred for Hayward (as it is warranted) but I feel like when I watch a Kings/Ducks game via the Kings feed, Fox overpowers the game with Kings talk... Maybe its just fuel to the rivalry or what not... I tend to watch the game with lower volume unless there is something I want to hear (i.e. description of what penalty is assessed)... I prefer being there live... NO ANNOUNCING TEAM!

hey hey hey!!! =]

To each's own I guess... I can listen to Bob Miller all day but I can't listen to Jim Fox. I understand your hatred for Hayward (as it is warranted) but I feel like when I watch a Kings/Ducks game via the Kings feed, Fox overpowers the game with Kings talk... Maybe its just fuel to the rivalry or what not... I tend to watch the game with lower volume unless there is something I want to hear (i.e. description of what penalty is assessed)... I prefer being there live... NO ANNOUNCING TEAM!

well, it is the Kings feed... there is a vast difference between Fox and Hayward as color guys though and it cannot be denied. Foxie is obviously going to cater to Kings fans, but what he will not do is blatantly make shit up that did not happen, defend the Kings when they don't deserve it or attack the other team when it isn't warranted. That asshat Hayward on the other hand..

well, it is the Kings feed... there is a vast difference between Fox and Hayward as color guys though and it cannot be denied. Foxie is obviously going to cater to Kings fans, but what he will not do is blatantly make shit up that did not happen, defend the Kings when they don't deserve it or attack the other team when it isn't warranted. That asshat Hayward on the other hand..

Yeah... Like I mentioned, I fully understand (and agree with) the hatred towards Hayward... I just don't like Fox either, but that could be because I'm not a Kings fan, therefore by assimilation, I don't like him. Who knows? In any case, what needs to happen is the guy from the Avalanche Radio Broadcast needs to do everything. That guy is fucking hysterical.. everything is so over the top its ridiculous.

Yeah... Like I mentioned, I fully understand (and agree with) the hatred towards Hayward... I just don't like Fox either, but that could be because I'm not a Kings fan, therefore by assimilation, I don't like him. Who knows?

I get it, there is a segment of kings fans that don't like Foxie either, I happen to love him. My point is that he isn't biased one way or the other to the Kings or their opponents, he's very good at breaking down the game.