NHL Discussion

You grow up. Youre really going to get offended over that? Give me a break. If I can say this insult to one of my best friends (who is jewish), I dont see a problem. 

using your logic, since one of my best friends is black I can drop the n-bomb whenever I want, even in a degrading manner, and its okay, because ive got a black friend. 

WOW! What a goal from alfredson. this game is so dramatic and I love it.

when the pens went on the powerplay in the 3rd, and I saw only Kunitz was in the offensive zone with chasing the puck, I turned to my wife and said, "fuck, they're going to get a shorty here", and like clockwork, Alfy scored.  I could not, and still cannot understand why the entire PP unit stayed back in the defensive zone with less than a minute left in the game.  why they were not up in the Senators zone cycling the puck to run the clock down still blows my mind.  unreal.

Anderson and Vokoun were both pretty ridiculous tonight. Always tough to lose in overtime, but thats the game. The worst part of this loss, by far, is having to wait until WEDNESDAY for game 4. 

the time between some of these games is straight up stupid in this series.  But the benefit is that Vokoun gets an extra day to rest up, because that game was ridiculous for him.  he was so good.  even with the loss, MAF will be riding the pine. 

Anderson was amazing last night, gotta give him credit.

Oh really? I hadn't read that. Once you get deeper into the playoffs they obviously don't schedule them against one another. Maybe I'm crazy but I remember a couple odd, longer gaps in past playoff schedules as well. 

EDIT: Just checked past Bruins schedule. (2010 - 2011)

They had a Mon - Thur break and a Wed - Sat break. Must just be how it shakes out sometimes. A guess would be that home ice advantage but not being the top-billed team or owner of the arena could gum it up. 

Oh really? I hadn't read that. Once you get deeper into the playoffs they obviously don't schedule them against one another. Maybe I'm crazy but I remember a couple odd, longer gaps in past playoff schedules as well. 

EDIT: Just checked past Bruins schedule. (2010 - 2011)

They had a Mon - Thur break and a Wed - Sat break. Must just be how it shakes out sometimes. A guess would be that home ice advantage but not being the top-billed team or owner of the arena could gum it up. 

previously scheduled concerts and events in the arena's also dictate the playoff schedule. 

using your logic, since one of my best friends is black I can drop the n-bomb whenever I want, even in a degrading manner, and its okay, because ive got a black friend. 

Oh god. Im guessing you are one of those people who dont just see words as words. The same kind of person who thinks the N bomb is ONLY a racist term used towards black people.