NHL Discussion

Holy shit that was one of the best games I've been to. Just the whole storyline behind it then Kreider giving the ultimate fuck you to Torts and netting a hatty. Just great. Also for the first time ever I nearly fought this hipster pussy Nucks fan. Dude was talking shit during the game so I decided to throw some Canadian lingo at him when Kreider got his first one saying "WHAT A FUCKIN BEAUT EH?". The dude in front of me got in on it and was like "what time is it? One past luongo??"Then Bieska gets a penalty for delay of game and I'm like "YOU CANT DO THAT!" (Inside joke between my friends and I) and the dudes like "THATS NOT A PENALTY HES IN HIS ZONE DO YOU EVEN WATCH HOCKEY?!" Then I saw red and stood up yelling "YEAH I DO, AND IM ALSO WARCHING YOUR BOY HEAD TO THE BOX RIGHT NOW CAUSE THATS A PENALTY ASSHOLE, SHUT UP" and his boys were like yeah dude you're a retard that's a penalty and he's like "when was that a rule?". Then Kreider gets the PPG and I just stared and they left. So awesome. Fucking rich boy transplants.

Regardless I witnessed the beast himself give a big ol fuck you to Torts. And then Del Zotto fucking scored. I was not only in disbelief because a shot of his went into the net on the power play no less but I realized it was the last time Id be seeing him score in a blueshirt. Ultimately we killed it on the PP, DZ scored, and Kreider gets a hatty. Only thing that would top that is if Hagelin scored on the PP (Torts said how he "stinks" on the PP during the playoffs last year) or if Richards assisted on those Kreider goals. And it fucking ruled. Because fuck you Tortorella 

I love the sharks but they are so frustrating to watch.They can never win a game in regulation.All they had to do was hold onto the puck for 3 minutes but nope let them score to tie it and overtime here we come just about every damn game they play!!

You're a Sharks fan.  Don't even go there.  You have it easy.  I'm not sure how you would handle being an Oilers fan.  

I love the sharks but they are so frustrating to watch.They can never win a game in regulation.All they had to do was hold onto the puck for 3 minutes but nope let them score to tie it and overtime here we come just about every damn game they play!!

41 points and atop the Pacific. MAN LIFE SURE IS HARD BEING A SHARKS FAN!

Mnolan15, puck drop in 14 minutes.  Lets fucking do this.  

looks like seguin isn't playing....yay.

Bryz has been good. Their powerplay needs work... to say the least... Even with Seguin they've been bad. So had Jordie Benn.... he is usually pretty good but my word he was awful that period.

Oh my bad you FINALLY took a Dman in the top 10 of the draft out of 6 top 10 picks in the last 7 seasons.....

Murray over Yak?  No thanks. 

Larsson over Nuge?  LOL.

Gudbranson over Hall? HAHAHA.

Paajarvi turned into Perron, I'm good with that.  There were really no great D men available at the 10th pick in 2009 anyways.

Don't even know why I mentioned the '09 draft because its not like we shouldn't have been drafting talented forwards in 2009, all we had at that point was Hemsky and rookie Gagner, and Eberle I guess but he wasn't really in the picture too much.

The only one you can even consider to make a case for is Murray over Yak.  Management in Edmonton wanted Murray, Katz told them to draft Yak.

What killed us was the TERRIBLE drafting in the early to mid 2000's.  

Murray over Yak?  No thanks. 

Larsson over Nuge?  LOL.

Gudbranson over Hall? HAHAHA.

Paajarvi turned into Perron, I'm good with that.  There were really no great D men available at the 10th pick in 2009 anyways.

Don't even know why I mentioned the '09 draft because its not like we shouldn't have been drafting talented forwards in 2009, all we had at that point was Hemsky and rookie Gagner, and Eberle I guess but he wasn't really in the picture too much.

The only one you can even consider to make a case for is Murray over Yak.  Management in Edmonton wanted Murray, Katz told them to draft Yak.

What killed us was the TERRIBLE drafting in the early to mid 2000's.  

Just because you had those picks doesnt mean you couldnt have traded for a defenseman. I didnt make that clear earlier (or at all), but in my head thats partially what I meant.