NHL Discussion

Alright $10 I guess it is then. Send paypal to [email protected]. Anyone who joins will get sent the link and password to the league. Id say deadline is wednesday since Im pretty sure thats the day playoffs start. If not its due the day of the playoffs unless you're bistro who I know will paid and just has to wait till wednesday. I just dont want to have someone join, lose, and then not pay cause Ive had that happen to me in the past. 

So far its

Me - Joined, paid

Ian - hasnt joined or paid

Bistro- joined, hasnt paid.

Howell - hasnt joined or paid

Kyle - hasnt joined or paid

Blanchard - hasnt joined or paid

Manfredi - joined, hasnt paid

I think Ill send out a record to the winner or something if we dont get a bunch of people. Just as as something fun. 

Money sent to you Matt.

Stoked to shutout the Blues on our last outing. I think another shutout for Mrazek confirms he'll be getting that contract backing up Howard next season so Gustavsson will be a UFA this yr and back on the market. I'd be scared right now if I was a Blues fan. This looks exactly that the team that couldn't score last year. 

I'll take care of it tomorrow

Crazy that the Kings just won the Jennings trophy but only Quicks name will be on it even though a big reason they won it is because of Scrivens & Jones.

Such a flawed trophy. Theoretically you can have 4 goalies play 20 games and win it but no one gets their name on it

Money sent to you Matt.

Stoked to shutout the Blues on our last outing. I think another shutout for Mrazek confirms he'll be getting that contract backing up Howard next season so Gustavsson will be a UFA this yr and back on the market. I'd be scared right now if I was a Blues fan. This looks exactly that the team that couldn't score last year.

Mrazek is awesome. I hope the Wings hold onto him for a while.