NHL Discussion

How in god's name it isn't 2-2 in this MTL vs. TB is nothing short of total horse shit...

Good lord I hate Montreal..

Edit: The more I watch that knee to Stamkos head replay the more I feel like it's a cheap shot (Probably a bit of my bias coming in... but still, I don't really get why he lifts his leg like that)

This Bolts Habs game is total bullshit. Worst no goal call of all time by Francis Charron, who happens to be a French Canadian from the Montreal area. Then, they miss an interference call on Stamkos, and Emelin knees him in the head when he's down. So much bullshit. Anyways, it's 2-1 Montreal now and it should be 2-1 Tampa. I fucking HATE the Habs. Oh yeah, and then Price pulls an equipment malfunction card on an icing which was total bullshit and should have been a delay of game penalty.

This Bolts Habs game is total bullshit. Worst no goal call of all time by Francis Charron, who happens to be a French Canadian from the Montreal area. Then, they miss an interference call on Stamkos, and Emelin knees him in the head when he's down. So much bullshit. Anyways, it's 2-1 Montreal now and it should be 2-1 Tampa. I fucking HATE the Habs. Oh yeah, and then Price pulls an equipment malfunction card on an icing which was total bullshit and should have been a delay of game penalty.

This is everything I wanted to say hahah

These CBC announcers make me want to sit in a room and be forced to listen to Pierre McGuire, Keith Jones, Mike Milbury, and Brian Engblom talk hockey. And by hockey I mean talk about the original 6 teams and the Penguins because I'm not 100 percent sure those guys could even name all 30 teams.

These CBC announcers make me want to sit in a room and be forced to listen to Pierre McGuire, Keith Jones, Mike Milbury, and Brian Engblom talk hockey. And by hockey I mean talk about the original 6 teams and the Penguins because I'm not 100 percent sure those guys could even name all 30 teams.

Man, try watching any team in the league play the Leafs on a CBC broadcast. The bias is beyond anything you could expect. Tonight was brutal too. I hope the Habs get absolutely lit up next round. Fuck em, and their obnoxious separatist fans.

Francis Charron's Wikipedia page now has him as "number one fan of the Montreal Canadians".

It's just awful I mean... That call changed the game should have made it 3-3 if nothing changed but that goal counting. I mean there would have been mid game riots if that had happened to Montreal and it didn't count. I just want to hear the refs/NHL's reasoning for the no goal.