NHL Discussion

I start my summer league tomorrow, I desperately need new skates. Any suggestions? Wanna spend <$150.

i have bauer vapors.  only cost $110.  they're not the best but they're so cheap, my friends bought them for me, lol.  my husband on the other hand, has grafs.  better quality, but i think they were something like $200-300.

that columbus game was fun to watch.  it's crazy how they were talking before the game about how neither team has been able to hold onto the 2 goal lead they start the game with.  i really like the bluejackets as the underdog.  a little bit of it is lingering goodwill towards jack johnson as a former king.  HOWEVER, i want whoever in the east to advance who is most likely to beat the sharks or ducks should they advance.  if they get taken out before the finals, then i don't care and would actually like to see columbus go far.  :)

I have never been a hockey fan but my friend made me start watching the Blue Jackets this year. boy am I glad I did.

was at work tonight, we had two radios going, one with the Blue Jackets game and one with the Indians game. Needless to say I was flipping my shit. thankfully the customers didnt care and actually got into it.

Got to go to the game again last night. Unreal! Stadium was rocking throughout the whole thing. These teams are starting to plain hate each other. With the Ducks seeming to feel the hate a bit more. Ducks players and their fans for the most part have really been starting to bug me. Complaining about calls yet the refs have let stuff go for both sides (Example: Perry grabbing Garbutt's legs and flipping him upside down)  and I believe the Ducks have had more powerplays but this series has been decided by 5 on 5. The Stars lost by one in both games on the road and Ducks went and lost by basically 3 both games here (that open net goal by Benn should have counted...) You got to be liking the confidence the Stars are playing with right now. I'm obviously biased but the Ducks seem to have thrown basically a hissy fit after both losses and shown a lack composure when down as well.

I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on here about the series but I'm not sure many people are watching hahaha

Fuck the Ducks man. I'm glad Dallas is doing exactly what Detroit did last year, fuck with Perry and Getzlaf and get them off their game. Perry is super dumb too when that shit heats up, glad I got to see Roussel dummy him

Am I the only one here who took the Stars? Ducks are extremely overrated, and if Getzlaf is out longer, Stars are guaranteed the series. I will laugh when they call up Gibson.

+1 for Vapors, that's what I use however I'm really thinking bout getting a pair of the new tacks

I just got a pair of the supreme one.8s but I haven't had a chance to try em out yet. If your looking for a cheap pair of beginner skates, the most comfortable skates (to me) are the reebok 12k. You can get them super cheap now and there is practically no break in period. There isn't much room for growth (skill wise) with them though as it's a very soft boot.

I've wanted to get supremes but you have to have skinny feet, which I do not. Love my Vapors though.

As for sticks I'm a Easton Stealth guy. Normally I'll buy a 75 or 85s with 110 flex and the hall curve, unless I can find a doughty or Williams pro stock for cheap cause they use the krepes curve which is only available on the top of the line Makos for retail.