NHL Discussion

Well...my picks have gone from looking horrible to not looking to bad. The Kings are probably fucked, and I had them losing in the final, so that's not good. But you never know, if they can get the series to 3-2 than the emotion will take over and it'll be a toss up. You go back home and can make it 3-3, and once you're at 3-3 it doesn't matter that they're playing away, it's 50/50 because you've come back from 0-3. Game 5 will be the toughest win for the Kings.

Man I hate the Ducks. Only the Ducks could bitch all fucking series about calls yet they get so many ticky tack calls and lead the series in calls for sure. But be because the Stars play "physical" (according to the Ducks coach) they go under the microscope.

You might call this a watching the game alone at my house angry post.

THAT'S A FUCKING EJECTION?! LUCIC FUCKING GETS A MOTHER FUCKER FROM BEHIND AND GETS NOTHING AND HE GETS TOSSED. FUCK OFF.

Also, fucking idiot move by Garbutt my god... I am just annoyed by the inconstancy of all of this hahaha

Garbutt has done some serious damage in pretty much every game of this series... he was riding a fine line to begin with. Do I agree with the ejection, as a Ducks fan who wants to win Yes but as an NHL fan, no.... that being said, look at this series so far. Garbutt has dove (whether you want to say recklessly or not) into someones leg and re-fractured it, slashes someone in the face and then speared someone who had just left the bench. I think the refs were already looking for him.

I don't think it will be a suspension though. Inconsistancy is the ugliest part of this entire series. Guaranteed.

Garbutt has done some serious damage in pretty much every game of this series... he was riding a fine line to begin with. Do I agree with the ejection, as a Ducks fan who wants to win Yes but as an NHL fan, no.... that being said, look at this series so far. Garbutt has dove (whether you want to say recklessly or not) into someones leg and re-fractured it, slashes someone in the face and then speared someone who had just left the bench. I think the refs were already looking for him.

I don't think it will be a suspension though. Inconsistancy is the ugliest part of this entire series. Guaranteed.

I know Garbutt walks the line but so do many players. Perry grabbed Garbutt's (I think) and flips him upside down and calls nothing in game three I believe. Along with that... Perry did the same thing that happened to him to Benn and didn't get ejected. Also, you have to say he started the contact/fight with Roussell so why aren't they looking for him? Now don't get me wrong. I didn't like the dive into Robi's legs but I want to say that I don't think he meant to hurt him or anything of that nature. I just don't think the Ducks can really bitch about anymore calls cause they have more PP in the series. Honestly, I just feel like they act like they have never gotten a call in their life.

So honestly, both teams have done things and most things are just a part of playoff hockey and I'm just an annoying fan who wishes they fell towards my team when they don't.

LOL NOW I JUST WISH THE REFS WOULD CALM DOWN SO WHISTLE HAPPY.

I know Garbutt walks the line but so do many players. Perry grabbed Garbutt's (I think) and flips him upside down and calls nothing in game three I believe. Along with that... Perry did the same thing that happened to him to Benn and didn't get ejected. Also, you have to say he started the contact/fight with Roussell so why aren't they looking for him? Now don't get me wrong. I didn't like the dive into Robi's legs but I want to say that I don't think he meant to hurt him or anything of that nature. I just don't think the Ducks can really bitch about anymore calls cause they have more PP in the series. Honestly, I just feel like they act like they have never gotten a call in their life.

So honestly, both teams have done things and most things are just a part of playoff hockey and I'm just an annoying fan who wishes they fell towards my team when they don't.

LOL NOW I JUST WISH THE REFS WOULD CALM DOWN SO WHISTLE HAPPY.

Haha if you want me to defend Perry you can just stop right there. I am a Ducks fan for life and I'll take Perry's production but I will never defend the guy.

I agree, the Refs need to either come out and dictate how they want the game or stop being inconsistent. That is the most aggravating of it all.

Haha if you want me to defend Perry you can just stop right there. I am a Ducks fan for life and I'll take Perry's production but I will never defend the guy.

I agree, the Refs need to either come out and dictate how they want the game or stop being inconsistent. That is the most aggravating of it all.

That's where my real issue is. But clearly everyone has issues with the inconsistency! haha

Brain Allen man... I really don't like that guy!

These last 5 minutes! I'm gonna have a stroke...