NHL Discussion

I really am shocked by all the love for Niskanan. Guy seemed to be a product of the system and I'd be scared to give him big money. Also, money seems to be getting ready to flood to him because of how scarce the UFA market is for D men.

yup, he's going to get paid more than he's worth, good for him, but im not sure i'd want to have $5.5mil in cap space locked up in him

Niskanen wasn't merely a product of a good Pitts team. He stepped up big time when Letang, Orpik and Martin all were falling to injury and made himself a solid D man who can contribute offensively. He'll go for 5 and will be worth every penny. He obviously wont leave Pitts for some shit team. A good franchise will snatch him up and reap the rewards. 

And hell yeah to that LA win. Love watching Corey Perry eat shit at every available opportunity. My bracket is looking excellent but I think two guys could still potentially catch me. 

Carey Price is out for at least the rest of the Eastern Conference Finals after a collision with Kreider on Saturday. The Canadiens are saying it is intentional, and as much as I hate the Rangers, I don't think it was intentional. Price's injury is the just the unfortunate result of that collision.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_home.htm

Hawks and Kings I'm predicting no game will have more than 5 total goals.

I'm also currently on several hallucinogenics.

And also also hoping that Budaj will keep the Habs in this to keep it an interesting series. It doesn't look very promising thus far. The stats for his 7 total playoff appearances are painstakenly pathetic. Though, it is 7 games.