NHL Discussion

Ryan Malone will join the Rangers for informal skate tomorrow. I don't know how he fits with the contract situation (I think we're already at 50, or will be once John Moore signs) but I could see fitting pretty well on the 4th line. 

Were at 50 but were going to be sending down at least 3-4 guys. They'll be fine.

ok, so I know a few people said they were interested in the anti-3 goal defecit pool this year.. looking for either 5, 6, or 10 people to do it. 10 would be sweet, more moneys.

rules: each person picks teams in a serpentine draft style in a group message on the boards. Depending on amount of people, it'll either be 5, 6 or 3 teams. Once a team loses by 3 or more goals, they're out. Once all 3 of your teams lose by 3 or more, you're out. If the last two teams go out on the same date, whichever team played less games wins. If both teams played the same amount of games, it'll be a tie and prize will be split. If we get more than 6 people but less than 10, only the first 6 will be included.

entry will be $10. (unless a majority wants to bump it to $20) if you don't pay by the first game of the season, you're out.

1. littlebistro

2. Ian Rees

3. Sirrichardrichard

4. michaelmanfredi

5. zephyrsonfrowell

6. kylekrische

7. 6heart6breaker6

8. Blanchardo Swald

9. Bear Chylls

10. Bsua (per Ian Rees)

ok, so I know a few people said they were interested in the anti-3 goal defecit pool this year.. looking for either 5, 6, or 10 people to do it. 10 would be sweet, more moneys.

rules: each person picks teams in a serpentine draft style in a group message on the boards. Depending on amount of people, it'll either be 5, 6 or 3 teams. Once a team loses by 3 or more goals, they're out. Once all 3 of your teams lose by 3 or more, you're out. If the last two teams go out on the same date, whichever team played less games wins. If both teams played the same amount of games, it'll be a tie and prize will be split. If we get more than 6 people but less than 10, only the first 6 will be included. 

entry will be $10. (unless a majority wants to bump it to $20) if you don't pay by the first game of the season, you're out.

1. littlebistro

in