NHL Discussion

Nuge, Eberle, and Petry all out tonight.  Ian, this game is going to be miserable. 

Also, Ference - Hunt is a D pairing.  Jesus.

i'm in love with andrew ference.

but ya...  uhhhhh...  hope the kings can capitalize off that even without gaborik.

man, i heard FLA's attendance was only 7000 but had no idea, until i got the visual, how bad that is.  hahahaha WOW.

7,000 would mean just over 1/3 of the seats being full. That number definitely wasn't accurate. Probably 4,000. When season tickets are $7 a game, people probably don't see it as too much of a loss to miss a game.

Id be surprised if the panthers arena held 21,000, staples center is barely over 18,000

Casual fan here but why do the die hards seem to hate shootouts?

Should an NBA game be decided by a dunk contest?  Should an NFL game be decided by a field goal contest?  It's just silly to have played 60 minutes of hockey, plus a 5 minute 4 on 4 overtime and then have it decided by something that does not resemble a real in game scenario.  Sure, it ends the game, keeping players fresh, but it's asinine.