NHL Discussion

Oh really? Remember that time you finished in 12th and you got the 5th overall pick? Don't tell me your team has shitty lottery odds. However we can agree on one thing, I hate your team too.

Also, Im mental for considering paying out the ass for Isles/Rangers tickets tuesday. But Im pissed off about Dallas losing today and the fact we lost last time they were in town. Fuck Long Island and fuck the Islanders. Yes Im mad. 

Going to Flyers/Bolts tomorrow, so pretty excited about that

I am saying mathematically we would have poorer odds by not finishing as low as the Oilers.. the drafts weighted so teams finishing worse in the standings have a better crack at the top spot... getting that pick that year was nothing but luck.

How the fuck did Lundqvist not make the ASG team? But Jimmy Howard AND FUCKING LUONGO made it?! Rask isn't even in it! How?! I guess 5 shut outs and 20 wins out don't mean shit. The only dudes with more wins this season than Hank on that list is Rinne and Price. No reason he shouldn't have made the ASG.

Nor 21 wins and 6 shutouts for Fluery. Insane.

Two stats came out of the Caps' 1-0 win over the Flyers last night that are crazy:

-More than 2 full years had passed since they last won a 1-0 game

-We've allowed less than 25 shots on goal in 12 games this season; it took the previous two seasons combined to reach that mark.

Stats like these just further intensify my love for Trotz haha

Two stats came out of the Caps' 1-0 win over the Flyers last night that are crazy:

-More than 2 full years had passed since they last won a 1-0 game

-We've allowed less than 25 shots on goal in 12 games this season; it took the previous two seasons combined to reach that mark.

Stats like these just further intensify my love for Trotz haha

Trotz is a fucking living legend, there's no team he can't make better. Except the Leafs, they're always shit.

Holy shit do I need this...

http://www.aliexpres...1953942762.html

I cannot express to you just HOW BAD those fakes are.... for real.

THIS is what you receive: $_57.JPG

To change for difference in sizing, the graphic is left unchanged, they just elongate the white at the bottom. Also, this is incredibly miscolored, the numbers on the back are a horrific attempt at recreation, and it comes with a Vintage Hockey Tag. Just keep an eBay saved search for one... they do sometimes pop up and can be had for around 100-150. There is someone on eBay as well who sells the nameplates for these and they are a perfect recreation of them. That's what I did.

IT is possible for some more authentics to resurface for retail. For Selanne night, they reproduced some new ones under the new CCM moniker/fit. I can't imagine CCM going through all of the trouble of sublimate printing 25-45 jerseys without plans on re-releasing them.

Holy shit do I need this...

http://www.aliexpres...1953942762.html

To further stress why NOT to get a fake Mighty Ducks Jersey... unlike the Blackhawks (just an example) who use white/red, the mighty ducks coloring of Eggplant and Jade comes off PRETTY BAD, as shown in this link:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hockey-Jerseys-Cheap-Vintage-Anaheim-Mighty-Ducks-Jersey-Purple-Teal-VTG-Jerseys-Any-Number-Any-Name/1405523642.html

You can try blaming that on the light, but I have seen soooooo many people with this jersey on, and its cringe worthy. The white one is just as bad, using a neon purple instead of an eggplant.