NHL Discussion

I'd really like to see the NHL go to an eye for an eye suspension system in the playoffs. You give a guy a concussion and hes out for the series, you're suspended the whole series too. You break a guys wrist, you're suspended as long as he's out. Stone is probably going to play, but that's a serious hack that deserves more than a single game. Could easily be intent to injure. Everyone knows how little padding is on the wrist in that area and Subban went right for it.

Yeah, because when Bryan Murray tells the media that Subban threatened Stone then it must be true. While I do not agree at all with what Subban has done, Sens and Sens fans are turning this into a travesty.

You mean we shouldnt trust the man who tried to file charges against Matt Cooke for a accident that happened on the ice? Crazy talk.

He choked up on his stick and swung at a player who didn't even have the puck. And then literally starts jumping around in disbelief when the ref calls a penalty. He should definitely get a game for that. Watching Subban play is like watching a boy just hitting puberty playing hockey with a girl he's trying to impress sitting in the stands. It's embarrassing.