NHL Discussion

^hahahaha

oh and the rangers should play all their games in prague. two wins to start the season!

Blue shirts need some second line scoring though. They may make the playoffs with a single line but they won't make much noise. Well they won't unless they get amazing goaltending (possible) and they play perfect d (also possible).

truth, all of it. we'll see how it goes.

Blue shirts need some second line scoring though. They may make the playoffs with a single line but they won't make much noise. Well they won't unless they get amazing goaltending (possible) and they play perfect d (also possible).

truth, all of it. we'll see how it goes.

Indeed. Watching the Pens struggle on the PP, they're going to need some help there to be contenders like they were last year. Almost seems like having Malkin or Sid play the point instead of Gonchar would make the most sense.

I went to the Hawks/Avs preseason game last night. Wild one. The Hawks tied it up with .4 seconds left in the game then promptly blew it in OT. Obviously it doesn't mean shit though. Good game. Patrick Sharp is gonna score some goals for sure. The powerplay went 2 for 7 which is definitely encouraging. I think they'll have a nice little season and make the playoffs for sure.

Guest kylewilliam

the only good thing about living in florida is i can see the panthers and lightning play any team for dirt dirt cheap, especially seeing games like the Leafs, Pens, or Rangers v Panthers, you can get seats for like $10.

Lightning tickets are fucking insanely expensive if you buy them at the box office. However, there are tons of scalpers and people with season tix who will sell well below face value. I went to a Lightning/Flyers game last December and we bought tickets that were $100 face value for $50 each.

I wish hockey didn't blow up over the last year in Pittsburgh. Things have gotten crazy and expensive.

Try living in Canada. Cheapest tickets through ticketmaster are about $50, but since it's almost always a sell out, you have to pay more through resellers. Yay us :(

i know. it's fucking crazy. i'm a red wings fan and i live in toronto (well just outside of toronto). it's actually cheaper for me to drive down to detroit and go to a game there then try to get tickets for when detroit are in town.

worse than loosing to your own farm team? that's hard to believe flyers fans :D

Being there made it not so bad.

I only went to about 20 or so games there as a kid, but still amazing being in the building one last time with the Flyers. And was so glad to see Niittymaki in net for the Phantoms, guess he's coming along a lot quicker than expected.

Plus, gotta look at it this way, Flyers definitely played half-ass for majority of the game, can't afford risking any injuries in a game that really means nothing. Phantoms on the other hand want to play their hardest, make a show for Stevens and the Flyers organization.

Would of loved a Flyers win, but it was still something i'll never forget.