NHL Discussion

I need a Pens jersey ASAP but I can't spend the cash right now and I'm real picky. I don't want a Malkin or Crosby jersey. Thinking Talbot, Letang, or Orpik. Shit goes on sale in the off season but by the time you know the contract situations with everyone, it's too late.

If you don't mind players that aren't on the team anymore the official Pens store in the arena has jerseys pretty cheap. I think I saw a Laraque for like $40. I'm going to get a Satan one after the season, just so I always have a jersey that says SATAN.

Yeah I've thought about that too. I have a Laraque and Rutuu jersey-shirt that I bought at Gabe's for like 7 bucks each. I dunno about a jersey though. I always figured I should just bite the bullet and spend good money and get someone worth sporting. There's always the custom jersey, but then you always get the "Who's Stefaniak?" in public.

I swear I could have written that exact thing. I marvel at the third party every time I see it. And I would not grant the immunity of the historical or defunct.

I swear I could have written that exact thing. I marvel at the third party every time I see it. And I would not great the immunity of the historical or defunct.

Kirby -- nice.

Sammy -- really? If I showed up at Staples rocking a Pronger Whalers jersey you wouldn't be down with that?

If they're playing the Ducks, feel free to rock it. If they're playing the Hurricanes you'll get props for rocking it. Otherwise, I feel it still falls in to the third party rule.

I can respect that.

I don't necessarily agree fully, but I respect that.

Anyone in Whalers gear is someone I'd like to have a beer with. Regardless of whose house we're in.

If they're playing the Ducks, feel free to rock it. If they're playing the Hurricanes you'll get props for rocking it. Otherwise, I feel it still falls in to the third party rule.

I can respect that.

I don't necessarily agree fully, but I respect that.

Anyone in Whalers gear is someone I'd like to have a beer with. Regardless of whose house we're in.

And I can respect that as well. Its just with this entire retro-chic deal its hard to tell who's an old die-hard and who just found a random jersey at a Goodwill store. Or thought the "colors were cool."

man, when i was 6 my dad got me a whalers jersey...shit doesnt fit anymore...any clue where i could score one that would fit me now that im 26?

My first game was either on or right around my birthday when I was 8. It was Kings' opening night that year, the first game Gretzky was to play as a Kings. I guess I got a pretty big t-shirt for me because it still fits to this day.

man, when i was 6 my dad got me a whalers jersey...shit doesnt fit anymore...any clue where i could score one that would fit me now that im 26?

My first game was either on or right around my birthday when I was 8. It was Kings' opening night that year, the first game Gretzky was to play as a Kings. I guess I got a pretty big t-shirt for me because it still fits to this day.

thats awesome

The Pens are hands down out playing them.

one period.

no, the pens played "better" first two games, and "worse" in the 3rd. they lost the two they played where they were the better team, then somehow won a game they were dominated in. tonight, the pens are playing great. series should be 3-1 right now, but 2-2 ain't bad with the pens out hitting, out shooting, and outworking in 3/4 of the games. i like our chances going back to detroit with stats like that if we hold on and win tonight.

and what a goal by TK. that tic-tac passing was great.