NHL Discussion

On 7/1/2016 at 2:07 PM, ianmonsta said:

we got Teddy back!!! ha, man this seasons gonna suck.

exactly my thoughts. whatever, at least it's still LA 2 cups, ducks 1 and san jose 0. :D :-/

i'm mentally prepared already for dark days to come back.

On 7/1/2016 at 3:44 PM, ianmonsta said:

" LA Kings made one last offer to Lucic on Thursday: 8 years and $34 million. Lucic got $42 M over 7 yrs in Edm "

Surprised Dean was willing to go 8 with Lucic, other than the $8 million difference wonder how much the NMC was a factor.

i'm sure it was huge. job security is def helpful. it's why players always leave us even for just a little bit longer elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, thechrisformat said:

Possibly... how many teams, scoring format, keepers, etc?

we want 10 teams, only have 7 right now.  Have had 5 people not do it again because "can't commit"...

Head to head points is the scoring type.  No keepers this year, but we were going to do originally keep but too many dropped.   Some people aren't too good, which is easy money.

Payout is likely (but subject to change)  20 to winner of reg season, 130 to first, 50 to second.

Edited by jacobraccuia

1 hour ago, jacobraccuia said:

we want 10 teams, only have 7 right now.  Have had 5 people not do it again because "can't commit"...

Head to head points is the scoring type.  No keepers this year, but we were going to do originally keep but too many dropped.   Some people aren't too good, which is easy money.

Payout is likely (but subject to change)  20 to winner of reg season, 130 to first, 50 to second.

Sure, I'll join... PM me details of the draft date/time and where to send $ to. Thanks.

Actually, not sure if I can handle 3 leagues. Based on fantasy football last year, I think I'm going to pass. Sorry!

Edited by thechrisformat
updated

• 4 months later...

Wow, Habs finally get rid of Therrien, and then go and replace him with Julien of all people.

Never thought I would cheer for a team that has a guy like Julien as coach, but excited to see where this goes.

Habs really had to make a move, second mid-season meltdown (albeit to a lesser extent than last year) in a row has to be on the coach, and not only the players.

Edit: I only started following the Habs in 2006, just after they had fired him, so I only know him as the dreded Bruins coach.

Edited by mesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...