NHL Discussion

Too bad for the Flyers last night. I think they looked better than Chicago almost the whole game. Neither Chicago goal was very nice. I thought for sure Philly was going to get one in the last two minutes there.

Even though the Blackhawks are up 2-0, I think either team could have won the first game, and Philly should have won the second. I'm curious to see how Philly will respond at home.

Too bad for the Flyers last night. I think they looked better than Chicago almost the whole game. Neither Chicago goal was very nice. I thought for sure Philly was going to get one in the last two minutes there.

Even though the Blackhawks are up 2-0, I think either team could have won the first game, and Philly should have won the second. I'm curious to see how Philly will respond at home.

neither chicago goal was very nice? what are you talking about. eager using that d as a screen and putting one in the top shelf. that was a hell of a shot. and also i dont think phillys goal was that pretty knucklin all over the place.

chicago was definately out played in the 3rd period but to say that philly looked better ALMOST the whole game is absurd.

also pronger is a turd.

neither chicago goal was very nice? what are you talking about. eager using that d as a screen and putting one in the top shelf. that was a hell of a shot. and also i dont think phillys goal was that pretty knucklin all over the place.

chicago was definately out played in the 3rd period but to say that philly looked better ALMOST the whole game is absurd.

also pronger is a turd.

I watched Ben Eager play four years of junior hockey and he couldn't make that shot again if you gave him 1000 tries. Sometimes you just throw it at the night and it looks nice.

The only time Chicago looked better than Philly was for most of the first period. In the second, Philly had much better chances than Chicago did.

also doesn't it say something that the blackhawks have played FAR from their best hockey in games 1 and 2 and still came away with both wins? there is no doubt that both games could have gone either way, i'm not disputing that. i think the flyers played closer to their full potential in both games than the hawks did, though, and the fact that the hawks still came away with victories shows just how much stronger they are as a team. imagine what will happen when the hawks finally play a full 60 minutes of their best hockey...

I strongly disagree that the Flyers have played close to their potential. They didn't really show up in Game 2 until mid to late in the 2nd. In first game, the defense was non-existent. And don't get me wrong, i'm not saying Chicago has either.. I have been a bit disappointed with both teams really.

I think a lot of people are in for a real treat if both teams manage to play 60 minutes of their game during this series.