NHL Discussion

You guys ever hear of an "anti-3 goal deficit pool"?

It's a cool idea.. And we could do it here.. Here's how it works..

Each person drafts teams.. Serpentine style until every person has an even amount of teams and not enough are left to continue. Then.. The last person with a team left that doesn't lose by 3 or more goals wins the pot.

So say 7 people join.. Each person would get 4 teams, and 2 teams would go "undrafted".

I think it'd be fun if we did that on here.. Each guy throws down $10-$20 and you could buy yourself a sweet record or something with the winnings.. If anyone is interested let me know.

Never heard of it, but into it big time.

I'm sure I can look this up, but due to laziness and the sheer passion for others' continued curiousity, is it rare for a team to not lose by 3 or more goals in a season?

Never heard of it, but into it big time.

I'm sure I can look this up, but due to laziness and the sheer passion for others' continued curiousity, is it rare for a team to not lose by 3 or more goals in a season?

I think it'd be pretty rare for a team to not lose by 3 in a season. My local radio station does this with their hosts.. I think it took about 2 months for the final person to be out..

I think 5 people is a good number.. $10 a piece.. 6 teams a piece..

1. Littlebistro

2. Jeffersonhowell

3. 6heart6breaker6

4. Ianrees

5. MikeT.

6. Pickrunner18

I'll randomize by those numbers later and I'll start a message with everyone later. We just gotta draft our teams before the start of the season. I'll update daily which teams are out.

If one more person wants in before tonight we could do 6 people 5 teams a piece..

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/16jxju/nhl_gamecenter_live_4999_for_season/c7wpdau'>http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/16jxju/nhl_gamecenter_live_4999_for_season/c7wpdau

Gamecenter for $49.99 this season.  Might pull the trigger and get a proxy so I can watch my Sabres (stupid Dish Network).

If you're in buffalo the Sabres games will be blacked out...

Just went to random.org and randomized the list for anti 3 goal pool..

2. Jeffersonhowell

3. 6heart6breaker6

6. Pickrunner18

1. Littlebistro

4. Ianrees

5. MikeT.

I'll start a conversation with you guys and order will be

Jeffersonhowell

6heart6breaker6

Pickrunner18

Littlebistro

Ianrees

MikeT.

Mike T.

Ianrees

Littlebistro

Pickrunner18

6heart6breaker6

Jeffersonhowell

Jeffersonhowell

6heart6breaker6

Pickrunner18

Littlebistro

Ianrees

MikeT.

Mike T.

Ianrees

Littlebistro

Pickrunner18

6heart6breaker6

Jeffersonhowell

Jeffersonhowell

6heart6breaker6

Pickrunner18

Littlebistro

Ianrees

MikeT.

Who do we want to PayPal the money to, or how do we wanna do that?

This pool is seriously all luck, haha.

On another note, went to the Sabres open scrimmage tonight.. 10,175 people for a scrimmage. It was nuts. I sat above the players tunnel and made fun of Kaleta and Leino. Also, the Sabres store had 50% all their merchandise so I bought a new jersey.

This pool is seriously all luck, haha.

On another note, went to the Sabres open scrimmage tonight.. 10,175 people for a scrimmage. It was nuts. I sat above the players tunnel and made fun of Kaleta and Leino. Also, the Sabres store had 50% all their merchandise so I bought a new jersey.

Pens are doing the same deal, plus free concessions at the first four home games