NHL Discussion

Just got a text from my step dad that I got tickets to BUF vs OTT on 3/16.

He splits season tix 4 ways, so usually he gets 10-11 games, and I get a game around my birthday. (3/19 if you wanna buy me a gift) I didn't expect to get a game this year since he'd end up getting 6 games, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers who also get games usually. Also, my mother recently moved out of the house, even though they're still married. It's a weird situation. So as soon as I got the text I was so pumped because all the games sold out so quickly.

Just thought I'd share the awesome news, haha.

I was about to say, its like waiting for christmas! By the way, anyone see this? Hilarious. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/brent-burns-hilariously-terrifying-nhl-headshot-now-more-071245013--nhl.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter In case you didnt know, Keith from ETID has played for the wild and sharks since 09

Thought I'd post this here do others could see who we're cheering for, haha.

Jeffersonhowell

- Boston

- Phoenix

- San Jose

- Ottawa

- Montreal

6heart6breaker6

- Los Angeles

- Philadelphia

- Minnesota

- Winnipeg

- Edmonton

Pickrunner18

- New York Rangers

- Detroit

- Washington

- Dallas

- Florida

Littlebistro

- Pittsburgh

- New Jersey

- Tampa Bay

- Colorado

- Toronto

Ianrees

- St. Louis

- Chicago

- Carolina

- Anaheim

- New York Islanders

Mike T.

- Vancouver

- Nashville

- Buffalo

- Calgary

- Columbus

Heart breaker is having a tough day. At least Philly was able to get back in it.. Winnipeg is almost out.

i am a hardcore pens fan, and after the first period well - you saw. they need to get up and get goin if they want to do much this season. fleury was really the only one i was impressed with tonight. and the kings were just a disappointment, but part of me and the 94-98 blackhawks were goin "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Pens looked fine

they did look fine, but i think they couldve done alot better. but hey, its game one. we won, and thats what matters, but theres some work that needs done, imo. regardless, im glad hockey is back and i dont have to rely on NHL 13 to get a fix.

LETANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN TO PUCK WITH. thats all.

they did look fine, but i think they couldve done alot better. but hey, its game one. we won, and thats what matters, but theres some work that needs done, imo. regardless, im glad hockey is back and i dont have to rely on NHL 13 to get a fix.

LETANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN TO PUCK WITH. thats all.

its one game after a one week training camp after being locked out for months.  give it time. 

forgot how much i hate pierre mcguire.  fuck