NHL Discussion

didn't realize until week 2 or 3 that fantasy hockey requires setting a lineup just about every day. woof.

I've never done fantasy hockey but baseball leagues typically give you the option of weekly or daily line-ups. The LM selects the best fit for the group. I play in one of each, but daily lineup settings take effort for sure. 

Looking forward to the Bs vs. Rangers again tonight. It is a little strange watching everyone play a similar set of teams so frequently. 

didn't realize until week 2 or 3 that fantasy hockey requires setting a lineup just about every day. woof.

You can go ahead and set your line up for the rest of the season (if you want) in one sitting. Go to the "My Team" tab and then under that it has a thing where you can set each individual date accordingly. You just gotta keep up on injuries and who's hot.

Kings werent that good for most of last season and barely got into the playoffs as an 8th seed, lets not forget this.  its not like they were the #1 seed and won the cup, they just got in by, what, 3 points?, and won the cup.  

while they did under perform for most of the year people tend to forget/not realize they were the best team in the NHL for the last 20 games of the season/after the Carter trade.

If you are using a yahoo league you can download the iphone app, it only takes like a minute a day to set your line up. Or in yahoo on your browser you can use the "start active players" shortcut to automatically set your roster. If youre super busy do it sunday night or monday morning, it will only take a minute or 2 to set your whole weeks.

I've never gotten how people can't stay on top of their rosters, then again im literally at a computer almost all day.

If you are using a yahoo league you can download the iphone app, it only takes like a minute a day to set your line up. Or in yahoo on your browser you can use the "start active players" shortcut to automatically set your roster. If youre super busy do it sunday night or monday morning, it will only take a minute or 2 to set your whole weeks.

I've never gotten how people can't stay on top of their rosters, then again im literally at a computer almost all day.

especially since some games start at 930 for us. 

Funny how they announce the Howson firing right after Nash made that disgusting play tonight

it was hilarious because pierre mcguire was between the benches and made the announcement during the broadcast while nash was sitting at the end of the NYR bench, right next to him.  the camera went from pierre to nash and it was funny trying to read nash's mind as he might've overheard that.

and ya in regards to chicago, damn, they're unreal right now.

Canes are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games.

The top 2 lines are absolutely killing it lately.  Wish we could add a 3rd line center so Jussi could move back to the wing.

The canes are going to win the division hands down this year. Ive been saying that since the start of the season. Theyll make a nice playoff run as well

http://www.wimp.com/pokefun/

might be one of the best videos ever related to hockey.

Dude that guy is the fucking man. Whenever Im watching a TSN stream online and Jeff Skinner does something highlight worthy he alwasy goes "SKINNNER!" Like that dude in the Simpsons. The fucking man.