NHL Discussion

Apparently the Jets: Traded forward Alexei Ponikarovsky to the New Jersey Devils in exchange for a 2013 seventh-round draft pick and a 2014 fourth-round draft pick; acquired forward Eric Tangradi from the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for a seventh round draft pick in the 2013 NHL Draft

Someone can double check this but looks like we are in the finals. Ottawa vs. Chicago.

Up to date:

Jeffersonhowell
Boston out 1/31
- Phoenix out 2/7
- San Jose out 2/11
- Ottawa
Montreal out 1/30

6heart6breaker6
Los Angeles out 1/19
Philadelphia out 1/20
- Minnesota out 2/7
Winnipeg out 1/19
Edmonton out 1/22

Pickrunner18
New York Rangers out 1/20
Detroit out 1/19
Washington out 1/19
Dallas out 1/29
Florida out 1/21

Littlebistro
Pittsburgh out 1/23
New Jersey out 2/2
- Tampa Bay out 2/10
Colorado out 1/26
Toronto out 1/24

Ianrees
St. Louis out 2/5
- Chicago
Carolina out 1/19
Anaheim out 1/25
New York Islanders out 2/3

Mike T.
Vancouver out 1/19
Nashville out 1/24
Buffalo out 1/24
Calgary out 1/20
Columbus out 1/23 

That's great news, been routing for that kid since be was drafted. Jr Kings represent.

As someone from so.cal who has played hockey pretty much my whole life and somewhat competitive when I was younger there is definitely a discriminigation against players raised and trained in so cal so it's always nice seeing one make it.

Guest johneedeformed

That's great news, been routing for that kid since be was drafted. Jr Kings represent.

As someone from so.cal who has played hockey pretty much my whole life and somewhat competitive when I was younger there is definitely a discriminigation against players raised and trained in so cal so it's always nice seeing one make it.

Too bad you're a Kings' fan. I kid, I kid. Wasn't happy about their Cup when it happened but it's good for So Cal hockey in general. 

Let's Go Ducks!

And look how the game turned out. Toews knows when the team needs a spark and that's why he's captain, Not the first time he's taken on a guy twice his size for the team.

That fight was an awful idea. He's lucky he didn't get completely destroyed. Yeah.. At least he picked the right guy to have off the ice for the 4 minutes of powerplay time.

I don't think Toews cares about getting destroyed. He's captain. Captains put their lives on the line for their team.

"I said to the guys in the room, ‘Any chance you get to see Johnny get punched in the face a few times, we'll gladly kill that off,'" Sharp said, laughing. "Give him credit, though. He fought a much bigger player and he did pretty well. When you see that, it kind of gives a little energy boost to the team, and we responded accordingly."