NHL Discussion

I didn't know he was an ass. Why?

Just google it. Hes notorious for being a dick head off ice. Search about his CInco De Mayo last year. 

He's definitely a little annoying but he isn't very high on my list. You still mad bout the cabbie?

Not mad about the cabbie, but it deff adds to my reasons. His slash on Wingles tonight just made me post this. Because hes a real shit head.

Kane used to be a dick (this coming from a Hawks fan) but I think he's actually come around this season and that's why he's showing his potential. He looks confidant for once,

i just read this article on his supposed change or rather lack of change, more so growing up.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=656988

i think he's kinda douchey, but he doesn't really bother me.  he's helping me kill it in my fantasy league so i can't complain!

Crosby is now 3rd in franchise history in scoring after last nights 3 point game, he's at 637, behind Jagr's 1,079 and Lemieux's 1723.  he's 25 years old.  he could pass Jagr before he's 30.  I know a lot of people dont like him, but you have to admit, his level of skill/play is unreal.  missed 100 games over the last two seasons because of his concussion... as long as he stays healthy the kid, I think were all in for some insane hockey from him.

Crosby is now 3rd in franchise history in scoring after last nights 3 point game, he's at 637, behind Jagr's 1,079 and Lemieux's 1723.  he's 25 years old.  he could pass Jagr before he's 30.  I know a lot of people dont like him, but you have to admit, his level of skill/play is unreal.  missed 100 games over the last two seasons because of his concussion... as long as he stays healthy the kid, I think were all in for some insane hockey from him.

I think the past hate for him was overblown, he did some things I didnt like but he was never a world class diver.

This year it seems like he is sticking up for himself, playing the right way, plus he is on my fantasy team so I kind of have to root for him.