NHL Discussion

Fuck Kaleta. Fucking scumbag. I wont be surprised if Brad Richards is out with a concussion for a few weeks. Hes had them in the past. Kinda worried.

Way worse than the Zolnierczyk hit. When is the NHL going to crack down on checking from behind? If you're looking at a dude's numbers don't hit him. They're gonna have to start putting the stop signs on NHL jersey. Shanahan says!...2 games?

Way worse than the Zolnierczyk hit. When is the NHL going to crack down on checking from behind? If you're looking at a dude's numbers don't hit him. They're gonna have to start putting the stop signs on NHL jersey. Shanahan says!...2 games?

Repeat offender. Worse than Zolnierczyk. I see at least 5. 

Richards was so injured he was out on the powerplay. I do agree it was a dirty hit. The one on Ennis in OT was bad too, but not as dirty. I hate Kaleta and hope he does get suspended. I don't understand how everyone here loves him. Ott plays the same role and is more talented. I'd like to see someone with more offensive talent in the lineup over Kaleta.

Richards was so injured he was out on the powerplay. 

Its called a stinger jackass. Richards isnt one to embellish. And I think everyone can agree with that. Chances are he'll feel it tomorrow and I wont be surprised if he misses the game on Tuesday. Lucic hit Nash up high, he didnt miss a shift, and the dude was out for over a week after that game.

And as for the Ennis hit, that his own fault because every fucking time hes along the boards he constantly turns his back like a moron. Im surprised he hasnt been paralyzed yet. Girardi was just finishing his check which was going to be shoulder to shoulder, but Ennis being Ennis puts himself in a vulnerable position and boom that happens.

Richards was so injured he was out on the powerplay. I do agree it was a dirty hit. The one on Ennis in OT was bad too, but not as dirty. I hate Kaleta and hope he does get suspended. I don't understand how everyone here loves him. Ott plays the same role and is more talented. I'd like to see someone with more offensive talent in the lineup over Kaleta.

I agree with all of this.

Its called a stinger jackass. Richards isnt one to embellish. And I think everyone can agree with that. Chances are he'll feel it tomorrow and I wont be surprised if he misses the game on Tuesday. Lucic hit Nash up high, he didnt miss a shift, and the dude was out for over a week after that game.

I didn't say he embellished, but I doubt he has a concussion.

And as for the Ennis hit, that his own fault because every fucking time hes along the boards he constantly turns his back like a moron. Im surprised he hasnt been paralyzed yet. Girardi was just finishing his check which was going to be shoulder to shoulder, but Ennis being Ennis puts himself in a vulnerable position and boom that happens.

If you watch the replay of the hit on Ennis, he didn't turn last second, his back was turned the whole time.

Ok, then Richards put himself in a vulnerable position skating straight towards the wall?

dude are you fucking kidding me? Kaletta pushing Richards head first into a wall 3-5 feet from the wall and Girardi finishing his check with Ennis against the boards are 2 completely different things. He didnt hit him high. He didnt almost paralyze Ennis. Ennis knew he had a chance of getting hit, Richards clearly didnt. Especially from behind. His back wasnt turned the whole time. If it was Girardi would have been out of the game and suspended. Girardi skating at that speed towards the puck isnt going to just stop. Hes going to hit Ennis. Ennis turned towards the boards, his back wasnt turned the whole time. Give me a break. I understand you're a buffalo homer but come on.... If that hit happened to one of our guys I wouldnt call it dirty. Would I want a boarding call, yes. But Im not going to call it dirty.

I said

dude are you fucking kidding me? Kaletta pushing Richards head first into a wall 3-5 feet from the wall and Girardi finishing his check with Ennis against the boards are 2 completely different things. He didnt hit him high. He didnt almost paralyze Ennis. Ennis knew he had a chance of getting hit, Richards clearly didnt. Especially from behind. His back wasnt turned the whole time. If it was Girardi would have been out of the game and suspended. Girardi skating at that speed towards the puck isnt going to just stop. Hes going to hit Ennis. Ennis turned towards the boards, his back wasnt turned the whole time. Give me a break. I understand you're a buffalo homer but come on.... If that hit happened to one of our guys I wouldnt call it dirty. Would I want a boarding call, yes. But Im not going to call it dirty.

Did you even read my initial post? I didn't say the hit on ennis was dirty. I know he didn't intentionally board him. And I said the kaleta hit was dirty. I don't even like kaleta. I just didn't think Richards was injured. And tell me when ennis turned, looks to me like he turned his back behind the net and got hit in the corner.