NHL Discussion

WOW!! Flyers fans are chanting "SHE SAID NO" at Kane.

He's going to hear that all year regardless of what the outcome is. Haven't heard a word about that case since the preseason started. I thought I read a grand jury was rescheduled after it was canceled. Don't know how long it takes for a grand jury to get together. I guess these things take months.

Thought the Kimmo tribute was awesome.

The question is will Torts adapt to what the team has or make them play his defensive style, which is what killed Vancouver. Bet Saad is sweating a bit now.

I've never seen Saad as a poor defensive player. He excelled as a kid in Quenville's system and that's not a guy who let's anyone slide easy. He went with 4 dmen almost all playoffs because 2 were only okay. That's a tough guy to play for. 

This team gives up 6 goals now like it's nothing. I think defensive style would be much welcomed. They don't really have any defence with real offensive prowess or a signature to their game. Time to mold that D into a tough, fast, shot blocking machine and let the forwards worry about offence.

I'm excited to see how this goes.