NHL Discussion

lmfao blue jackets, leafs, and ducks are the worst three teams right now.

I don't think it's sooooo funny. I mean, nobody really expected the Leafs to be doing that well, and they're playing well and losing the appropriate amount of games to get a solid pick. Nylander is tearing it up in the AHL, and Marner is doing the same in the AHL.

The Blue Jackets just can't get their shit together. Just when they were turning a corner with Bobrovsky, he got injured. And McElhinney couldn't stop beach balls. They'll still compete for the bottom even when Bob comes back.

The Ducks just plain old suck. But no sympathy for them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update on the anti 3 pool: if I got it right we should be down to 3 teams (Panthers, Flyers and Canes), with Tampa, Wings, Leafs and Flames all having been eliminated in the last few days.

Daniel picked 2(!!) of those teams, Panthers and Flyers, and you guys all passed on the Canes and left them to me as the last team picked. So, ehh, go Canes! ;-)

@reporterchris: The #habs sent John Scott to AHL St. John's and aren't likely to recall him. That would make him ineligible for the NHL all-star game.

@TSNBobMckenzie: John Scott was previously asked by both NHL and Arizona Coyotes to bow out of NHL All-Star Game. He refused. Trade likely takes care of that

...making him move while his wife is pregnant with twins. Fuck the NHL.

@reporterchris: The #habs sent John Scott to AHL St. John's and aren't likely to recall him. That would make him ineligible for the NHL all-star game.

@TSNBobMckenzie: John Scott was previously asked by both NHL and Arizona Coyotes to bow out of NHL All-Star Game. He refused. Trade likely takes care of that

...making him move while his wife is pregnant with twins. Fuck the NHL.

Yeah, this is really a dick move, and it shames me that the Habs are in on that.

Want to avoid having guys like John Scott in the All-star game? Just stop letting the fans vote, simple as that.

Before I get too excited about winning the anti-3 goal league (Carolina lost to Pittsburgh 5-0), just confirming that since that game is already over, the results of the Philly (the team I picked) game later today don't actually matter? Or is it eliminations by day, so in the event that Philly loses by 3, it's a tie and/or needs to keep going?