i would love to do the PCT one day, with getting married soon and starting a family shortly after that probably won't happen till I'm able to retire, or something.

same, the thought of dropping everything and just going comes into my head every few months.... 

Walk-to site in Moraine Park on the north side.

Do you have any hike recommendations? We did Emerald Lake and I want to say part/all of Upper Beavers Meadows last year.

That's a great area. The Glacier Gorge trail head has some of the best trails. Mills Lake to Black Lake is one of my favorites. In that same area is the Loch and Sky Pond. If you all want I can show you some cool areas around there.

That's a great area. The Glacier Gorge trail head has some of the best trails. Mills Lake to Black Lake is one of my favorites. In that same area is the Loch and Sky Pond. If you all want I can show you some cool areas around there.

Awesome, thank you! Mills/Black Lake seems amazing. I can already feel my legs turning into spaghetti.

The weather is warmer. We need more pictures in here.

I have probably spent 4 hours just watching gear review videos the past couple of weeks. I have the fever.

wonder if you've come across my youtube then ha.

im in need of a trip but i'm on lockdown until after my wedding in may.

I've watched the videos you posted in here. Good stuff.

I've been watching a lot of Backcountry Edge videos. It's nice to see the gear in 'action'

yeah they are great, i have a few loadout videos i haven't posted here. Ive been contacted by a couple companies to do review videos that i have been procrastinating on.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:49 AM, deafening said:

Raising this thread from the dead.

I've been looking into doing the Timberline Trail around Mt. Hood next year. I've never gone on a backcountry/multi-day hike before, so I'm pretty excited.

I've never done more than day hikes in the area, but Mt. Hood is beautiful. If you end up being around town a bit I have restaurant and record store recommendations.