What video games have you been playing?

Bioshock was indeed fantastic, but 2 was really lackluster. It was also made by a different company, and they were not about to emulate the environment and feel of the firs one very well. Bioshock Infinite looks like it was be really good too, and it's made by the first game's development team. Too bad it does not come out for like a year :(.

Trying to get back into Uncharted, since I hear I should finish it before I start on the 2 and 3 (which I hear blow the first out of the water).

Bioshock was indeed fantastic, but 2 was really lackluster. It was also made by a different company, and they were not about to emulate the environment and feel of the firs one very well. Bioshock Infinite looks like it was be really good too, and it's made by the first game's development team. Too bad it does not come out for like a year :(.

Trying to get back into Uncharted, since I hear I should finish it before I start on the 2 and 3 (which I hear blow the first out of the water).

I agree about Bioshock 2. There really wasn't anything as jaw dropping as the first one. I feel like aside from game mechanics it didn't really tread any new ground. To me Bioshock should be a game about the world of Rapture more than anything but the sequel really didn't add much to the world in my opinion.

Uncharted is fucking fantastic. It's like playing out childhood Indiana Jones fantasies.

Anyone else getting Saints Row the Third?

I'm enjoying Uncharted for the most part, but I hate having to drive on the jet ski and shoot out the guys and exploding barrels in certain levels.

Debating picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. I've only ever played the first one on PSX way back when it came out, but I remember liking it a lot.

I beat Uncharted last night. It was not bad, but towards the end it got really annoying having to kill those weird creatures and the guys in the armor. About to start 2 since I have the day off.

I beat Uncharted last night. It was not bad, but towards the end it got really annoying having to kill those weird creatures and the guys in the armor. About to start 2 since I have the day off.

the second is absolutely better than the first. can't speak for the third though as i haven't played it yet. you'll enjoy it!

MW3. Trying to 100% it... Could be a while seeing as I have no one to play the spec ops missions with until my brother gets a new xbox.

If anyones down to play spec ops shoot me an invite. My gamertag is the same as my handle here but with a zero not an o.

Wish I still had my xbox so we could do it. I've been debating buying a new one just to play this with friends.

I wasn't that impressed with MW3 to be honest. I didn't have high expectations going in though. My brother bought it and I blew through the campaign in one night (probably 8 or so hours of play). After a while I just started to feel a lot of "Been there, done that" towards the game. The missions were technically new but they just felt the same, if that makes sense.

I wasn't that impressed with MW3 to be honest. I didn't have high expectations going in though. My brother bought it and I blew through the campaign in one night (probably 8 or so hours of play). After a while I just started to feel a lot of "Been there, done that" towards the game. The missions were technically new but they just felt the same, if that makes sense.

i think i got through it in about 8hrs or so too, beat it in one day. still pretty enjoyable and have over half the spec ops to beat as well.

also i've been hearing excellent things about Skyrim but have never played those kinda games before. wish they put out a demo or something so i could try it haha.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations out today, definitely picking it up!

I'm so behind on all the games i got, i still need to play through Arkham City, BF3, Uncharted 3, MW3 and pick up the Deus Ex expansion and Crysis on xbl. I have a week off next week which will be used exclusively for playing games.