What video games have you been playing?

I just got a week free invite on Star Wars The Old Republic, played it for a bit and realized I don't know shit about MMOs. It looks really badass though.

all pc:

gta 4

splinter cell: conviction

arkham asylum

bastion

i recently got a wireless xbox receiver for my pc, so i've been playing all the third person games i bought on steam that i hated the keyboard controls for.

ive been running my monitor cable to the TV and playing on the couch, with the sound thru the surround sound.

tons of fun.

i plan on playing dead space 2 this way today.

Playing my english Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) cartridge on Super Nintendo. This game is amazing and I'm still pissed to this day they never actually released it outside Japan.
You should PM with info on how I can get one of those ;)

really.

The dude's site is down but I'll see if there's anything else I can PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sort of over Skyrim. Thinking of picking up MW3 but not a ton of folks on my list are playing that currently. If anyone on here is looking for someone to play COD with PM your XBL name, or leave it here.

If I can get a couple folks to game with it would help justify grabbing it, otherwise may not play it that often. Thanks folks.

I'm very slowly playing through Tales of Grace F. Story is a little slow, and I've not been in a video game mood lately. I'm still enjoying it, because the Tales games rarly disappoint.