What video games have you been playing?

Ended up picking up Persona 4 arena yesterday, and I love it. Great balance between beginner friendly button mashing and execution heavy combos. Not to mention it looks beautiful in motion.

Totally agree. Real easy for beginners to get into. The only thing that's been difficult for me is the button scheme. I really need to get an arcade stick...

An arcade stick is totally worth the investment, especially if you play a lot of fighters. Check your local GameStop, I remember them clearance out their WWE brawlsticks not too long ago. Would need a new paintjob, but I think it was around 20$. Could get a stick/new buttons for like 40$ easily upgradeable, takes like 10 minutes to swap out the madcatz buttons for the official sanwa parts that are in the 150$ sticks.

An arcade stick is totally worth the investment, especially if you play a lot of fighters. Check your local GameStop, I remember them clearance out their WWE brawlsticks not too long ago. Would need a new paintjob, but I think it was around 20$. Could get a stick/new buttons for like 40$ easily upgradeable, takes like 10 minutes to swap out the madcatz buttons for the official sanwa parts that are in the 150$ sticks.

I'll have to check that out. I don't remember seeing any in there recently but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Cause I really don't want to buy one f those $150 dollar ones, haha.

anybody interested in buying a Flame Red 3DS?

Original Box

Case

Charger and Charging dock.

E-Shop Games are included on the system:

Super Mario Land

Super Mario Land 2

Cave Story

Metroid

Two Kirby Games

Rolling Western

VVVVV

Dragon Quest IX

System is in like new condition, the clear protective decal is still on the touch screen.

anybody interested in buying a Flame Red 3DS?

Original Box

Case

Charger and Charging dock.

E-Shop Games are included on the system:

Super Mario Land

Super Mario Land 2

Cave Story

Metroid

Two Kirby Games

Rolling Western

VVVVV

Dragon Quest IX

System is in like new condition, the clear protective decal is still on the touch screen.

I think Kevin ! Was looking for one.

You shoot him a pm?

just started back up on Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. might eventually play thru with the Director's Cut ending, but I highly doubt I'll like it any more that the first version.

might get back into playing Reach too.

the expanded ending is actually worth a chance. answers a lot of things that the original ending didn't explain. i'll probably play through ME3 again after leviathan is released. the insanity difficulty is a lot of fun with the exception of 2 or 3 really frustrating parts.

Am I seriously the only one who plays WoW on this board?

I used to play. I played the original game to 60 and loved it, Burning Crusade came out and I leveled to 70 and loved it. Hated the endgame though, just boring as hell. I was in a killer guild that was super active but raiding just wasn't for me. PVP was all I liked but it wasn't enough for me to stay playing. I want to say in the end I had:

70 Dwarf Paladin

56 Dwarf Warrior

60 Tauren Shaman

and a bunch of low levels

War and Sham were both leveled pre-BC and never touched after the release. I sold the account back in early 07 for 200 bucks and never looked back. The guy was mostly just buying it for my gold, but I didn't give a shit. Good game, but killed by expansions. After I sold it I got the itch to play, but the regular game wasn't gonna cut it so me and a friend spent a good amount of time playing on private servers. We had a blast one one certain one which ultimately got shut down. That server was the most fun I ever had playing that game.

Can't believe that game is 8 years old already! It's time for a brand new game and not more expansions.