What video games have you been playing?

Ha alright man sorry, guess I'll sign up for a video game message board to discuss games and keep to vinyl on the vinyl board. I apologize.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Fuck man.

We are discussing video games!

The same way we disagree with you - you disagree with us.

Is that not how conversation works?

Because we don't agree with you - we aren't worthy to speak to you about your topic of choice.

Yeah, I guess your best coarse of action is to find a message board worthy of your holy opinions.

I suggest PhilFishsDick.com

I just meant for the more hardcore game audience rather than casual audience. Being a vinyl board it kinda makes sense. I should have kept that in mind, I guess. Anyway you don't have to jump down my throat. I feel like you are being really negative and attacking me now and I don't appreciate the things you are saying like the thing about philfishsdick.com. Saying hurtful things to ppl over the net isn't cool. And it doesn't make you big. For reasons beyond anything a stranger would understand or that I'd care to post here.

Like I said before it's really unkind to treat people as a screen name rather than a person. You don't know me IRL, nor do I know you. I feel like I've treated you with respect and I would appreciate if you could do the same. I think if we saw each other in person, things would be a lot different, I don't think (either of) you would be rude to me in person.

I just meant for the more hardcore game audience rather than casual audience. Being a vinyl board it kinda makes sense. I should have kept that in mind, I guess. Anyway you don't have to jump down my throat. I feel like you are being really negative and attacking me now and I don't appreciate the things you are saying like the thing about philfishsdick.com. Saying hurtful things to ppl over the net isn't cool. And it doesn't make you big. For reasons beyond anything a stranger would understand or that I'd care to post here.

Like I said before it's really unkind to treat people as a screen name rather than a person. You don't know me IRL, nor do I know you. I feel like I've treated you with respect and I would appreciate if you could do the same. I think if we saw each other in person, things would be a lot different, I don't think you would be rude to me in person.

Dude, You haven't treated anyone with respect.

You've done nothing but call people here casuals and treat them like their taste is shit.

I was totally cool with you at first and was having a pretty decent conversation with you - but then you started shit with Shelby for liking Nintendo. 

I wasn't being rude to you until you started that shit. With your asides (as if we can't read things you write like this) and just now "Btw it's 'course of action' course as in a route. Coarse is more like 'harsh' or 'rough. I do english good." when BTW is real proper English.

Not to mention that multiple posts ago I said I was going to bed - therefore am too tired to give a fuck.

General rule of thumb for not being a dick online: if you can correct something- you understand it well enough.

Now who's being rude?

I didn't realize casuals was an insult, I'm sorry Kevin, again I apologize. I'm sorry that you feel insulted that I said that most but not all people in this thread are likely casual gamers. You're right that was wrong of me, clearly I'm a terrible person. Not sure what you mean about btw. It's a common abbreviation for 'by the way' this is the internet and I don't have time to spell everything out in painstaking detail. there's a difference between using a commonly accepted abbreviation and using the wrong homonym. It completely changes the meaning of your sentence. Is that what you meant by that comment? I hope I've addressed it to your satisfaction.

You seem to know a lot about being a dick online, refer to my previous post if you're not sure what I mean by that. I'd like to reiterate: if you saw me in person, you would not be rude, the way you are being. It's okay I forgive your short comings and your short temper, which I think is something that you could work on.

Hm, I'm not sure but I think it's you?

I didn't realize casuals was an insult, I'm sorry Kevin, again I apologize.

It can be when it's used in certain terms.

When you're telling people their opinions are invalid because they don't line up with yours or 'masters of the industry' like Phil Fish - and then just brush them off because "you should have known better when dealing with casuals"

Sorry I tend to edit in order to clarify my points and they are not always appendages, sometimes typos or just going into further detail so I think it would detract from being able to understand what I write if I had edit, edit, edit, every time I made a typo. Hope you understand.

But it's cool, anything else I should do?

Phil is an indie dev, not master of industry, I would say master of industry would be guys like Shigeru.

I should have known better when dealing with the internet. Like I said before if it were face to face it would be different, and I know that, and I forgive your anger.

Sorry I tend to edit in order to clarify my points and they are not always appendages, sometimes typos or just going into further detail so I think it would detract from being able to understand what I write if I had edit, edit, edit, every time I made a typo. Hope you understand.

But it's cool, anything else I should do?

But then you complain when people don't address all of your points. I've watched your posts grow to 3 or 4 times their original length tonight alone.

You are a mystery to me. 

haha sorry man you must hit refresh a lot.

and you're right, I am. You don't know anything about me, but you definitely spout off a lot, despite that haha. Par for the internet course. <- proper spelling[,] of course. (wordplay intentional.)

*edit* ;)

And you really don't see how any of that is rude?

I know I'm being rude, and as I addressed previously - I started acting as thus in response to your attitude. Which you seem oblivious too.

oblivious to, it doesn't need 2 o's

'oblivious too' would be like:

'Hi, my name is Kevin, you are oblivious, and I am oblivious too.'

As in 'also' or 'as well'

hope that helps!

sorry for the double post, I'll delete the 1st one... 1 sec k? hope that's okay w/ you kev just wanna get your seal of approval

*edit*: k done I delete the duplicate... hey I'm gonna make a sandwich, is that cool?

*edit* just wanted to clear it with you first, k?

*edit* I'm gonna put sriracha on it, I'm obsessed with that stuff lately, hope that's okay... not too spicey for you?

What the hell happened in here?!?!

Started reading a little and said fuck this.  :D

Been rocking out to Torchlight 1 lately.  Had the past 2 days off from work and logged a embarrassing amount of time in it.  Already played the second one, but picked up #1 a ways back during the Steam Autumn sale.  Enjoying this one far more than the second.

Definitely curious to see how this is. I believe this comes out in March sometime.

Yup March 11.  Co-creator of CoD so I think I'll probably get real into it.  My buddy had told me it was only Xbox 1, but I was hyped to see they are putting it out for 360 as well.  Can delay getting the 1 for a bit longer now.