What video games have you been playing?

I'm usually pretty thorough with the games I play so it's rare that a game feels "short" to me. So I'm gonna try to ge all I can out of this one!

I'm the same, I did every single thing there is to do in 12 hours. It does have the replay value of going through with opposite karma of whatever you did the first playthrough though. That's what I'm doing now.

There's a lot of Sub Pop cameos in it which is cool.

I'm the same, I did every single thing there is to do in 12 hours. It does have the replay value of going through with opposite karma of whatever you did the first playthrough though. That's what I'm doing now.

There's a lot of Sub Pop cameos in it which is cool.

I platinumed it in 2 play throughs within the first 4 days or so of it launching, and I was out of town for about a day. That being said I played non stop and enjoyed the shit out of if, so didn't feel let down by it's length.

I can see why people are complaining. I'm generation 2, rank 23 and I've only gotten one. 

yeah before gen 5, I had like 5 total... it's not terrible once you get the hang of it, its just hard getting the right conditions (ie. outside, not getting torn up by 2 other titans, pilot not cloaking) I got 6-7 in a span of 2 matches of LTS last night, and then couldn't hit anything for a while haha.

titan chaingun with extended mag is the way to go. aim for the apex. I haven't tried it yet, but you can also do it with a rodeo kill. look down about 15 degrees when you eject along with the enemy pilot. i'm going to try that tonight.

and its really hard against experienced players. playing against all gen 5+ isn't good.

WHY IS BETA SO POWERFUL IN FFVII? It's so funny :P

To emphasize the importance of the chocobo haha.

I remember I once grinded to the point of having meteorain when I reached the farm so the fight was easy If I came in with the limit all the way up, it was getting the enemy skill that was a pain lol.