What video games have you been playing?

To emphasize the importance of the chocobo haha.

I remember I once grinded to the point of having meteorain when I reached the farm so the fight was easy If I came in with the limit all the way up, it was getting the enemy skill that was a pain lol.

No, I got the enemy skill. I just laugh everytime I use it on enemy's or a boss. I don't use it much since it makes things SO easy lol.

I didn't know where to find a chocobo. You'd think the huge foot prints were enough for me to figure it out -_-

For the serpent, I made sure my whole party were appropriately leveled, had their limit breaks ready and were in a saddened state. Threw some graviballs and just kept attacking. It wasn't too bad, just took a lot of perpetration.

I was thinking about amazoning a ps4. Anyone have any info about when it will go on sale? Or maybe a good bundle package? It's not a huge deal. Just wouldn't want to buy this week and then they give away a game with the console next week or anything.

From what I've read the PS4 is a lot more sought after/scarce than the Xbox One. So it's a lot less likely that they will offer any cool deals anytime soon (don't think I've noticed any remarkable deals on it all yet on spoofee, tech deal digger or cheap ass gamer).

I finally got sucked into Etrian Odyssey II on the DS. I bought it a while ago (after loving The Dark Spire) but would get so far and just put the game down only to try again a while later. I almost did that this time, but I persevered. Now I'm hooked. Made it to the 2nd stratum and almost have the 8th floor fully mapped out. The fact that one of guys on my team is actually a panda bear is pretty awesome too.

I always name my RPG characters after bands too, mostly since I'm lame and can't think of cool names on my own. So my current team is: 

Godflesh, Gorod (I wanted to change him to Boris, but I don't want to waist the coin to do so), Jesu, Bjork, and... Russian (Russian Circles). I also had Yob and Sunn, but I swapped out those characters. I usually like using Bongripper, but that name was too long. 

Where you been anyway, I haven't seen you much. I do find that Gen doesn't always equate to skill. 

I've been on most nights. Every time I've checked my friends list you've either been offline or watching TV it seems like. Maybe I just need to get on earlier to catch up with you East coasters. I usually get on around 10PM Mountain Time. 

The Last Of Us: Remastered coming out for the PS4 this Summer!  I'm really excited because I never had a PS3 so I wasn't able to play it the first time around.  Plus it's gonna come with the DLC!

My buddy swears by The Last of Us.

I haven't been on Titanfall too much lately, too much shit going on right now.  Did get some COD  Zombies in last night though, which I hadn't played in a while.

I think I'm Gen 2 around level 40ish right now.  Definitely a slow process for me leveling up.  Guess I need to pay more attention to accomplishing the challenges.

I'm going to try to play a game that I always wanted to when I was younger and never got the chance this summer: Marc Ecko's "Getting Up". I've heard the reviews and so forth about it but there's still the 13 year old in me that wants to play it so bad. Or at least give it a try. Gonna dust off my friend's Xbox, drink beer, and spray paint stuff!

I'm going to try to play a game that I always wanted to when I was younger and never got the chance this summer: Marc Ecko's "Getting Up". I've heard the reviews and so forth about it but there's still the 13 year old in me that wants to play it so bad. Or at least give it a try. Gonna dust off my friend's Xbox, drink beer, and spray paint stuff!

If you haven't started playing it yet, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Its not really that good IMO cause it's way too one dimensional and there's not too much too really do. If I'm remembering right (last time i played was like 4 years ago) it was a rather short game.

Starting Devil May Cry 3 today. My first time playing a DMC game. I've only played Dante in Marvel vs. Capcom and he's already one of my favorite video game characters.

Will I be confused as fuck starting with number 3? I've just been told it's the best one.

Have fun, that game is really hard. I just remember bits and pieces from helping my roommate through it in college.