What video games have you been playing?

I've been spending a ton of time on my 3DS lately, in particular i have been making my way through "Yoshi's New Island". Though there is technically nothing i would consider a negative, I just can't help but feel disappointment when compared to the classic SNES game. The Main problem in my opinion is the art style, its hard going from 

This:
 sryoshi610.jpg

To This:
B00DC7G3Q8_3.jpg

What kind of stuff do you like?

Shit. I'm all over the place.

Most recently (in the past six months or so) I've been playing:

Xbox One - Trial Fusion, Thief, Titanfall, Deadrising 3, Assassins Creed: Black Flag

Xbox 360 - GTA V, Minecraft, The Walking Dead (telltale) Season 2, Batman Arkham Origins,

PS3 - No Ni Kuni, Little Big Planet, Unfinished Swan

3DS - Pokemon Y, Lego Harry Potter, Scribblenauts Unmasked

Anybody with a ps4 looking for Infamous Second Son - get at me.  I want to get something new so I'd love to trade or sell it in the next day or two before I am forced to give it back to Gamestop.

Shoot me a message- It's a lot of fun!

I second the awesomeness of this game, and it looks incredible!

Anybody with a ps4 looking for Infamous Second Son - get at me. I want to get something new so I'd love to trade or sell it in the next day or two before I am forced to give it back to Gamestop.

GameStop is going to fuck you with the trade in value

got injustice and south park yesterday. Both games are really fun so far. I know I said earlier I'd wait for south park but too many people I know were praising it so I caved.. LOL. 

Also been going through the back to the future game as it was onsale for a buck on psn a couple weeks ago. really good point and click adventure, unfortunately it is pretty damn easy in comparison to a lot of the other tell tale games I've played. Hopefully Jurassic park is a little more challenging. 

Normally gamestop fucks you but when I preordered Dark Souls 2 I traded in the Last of Us and GTA V and they gave me $30 each. Some kind of special promotion going on or something. Basically got Dark Souls for free. Might be worth keeping an eye out for similar promotions going on in your area.

Anybody with a ps4 looking for Infamous Second Son - get at me. I want to get something new so I'd love to trade or sell it in the next day or two before I am forced to give it back to Gamestop.

How much?

Does the game use a download code and if so, have you used it already?

Yeah they usually do a thing like "trade in 2 of this list (list contains the last 5-10 popular releases on the system) and get extra % towards a new game" But... there aren't even 5-10 games for ps4 so they aren't doing that yet :P

You should get around $35 if you trade towards the preorder of any of these games:

Mario Kart 8

Watch_Dogs

Destiny

MLB 14 The Show

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Murdered Soul Suspect

Just played through the first of the Deathspank games. WIll definitely get the others at some point! It was hilarious. Best line was "I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more sidequest." to an NPC to ask for a quest lol

Now playing Spyro the dragon (nostalgia ftw) and bit.trip runner 2.

Has anyone else been following the Halo 2 Anniversary rumours?  If in fact they just copy the H2 matchmaking gameplay and system, while re skinning the graphics, I will be so fucking stoked.  1080p 60fps Halo 2 matchmaking?  Mmmmmmmmm.  I will buy an Xbone for that alone.

I couldn't tell you the time I put into that multiplayer. The halo anniversary for the first one was awful, but i never liked the first one much anyways besides the story. I hope the multiplayer is EXACTLY like the xbox original but I know that won't happen, if they were to keep all the super bounces, out of maps, and other glitches that would be AMAZING. I hope they also keep the clan system in place and the ranking system as well. The newer ranking systems were stupid.

Anyone got MW2 for Xbox? I just got live again and need people to play with. Maybe we can get a VC clan going?

Add me: andyuproar

As in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? From like 2009?

I cannot tell you how much time I poured into that game and how good at it I never got. Might have to add you if I still have my old copy, dude. 

I recently got a PS3 so I picked up Modern Warfare 1 for $5 and spent way too much time playing it. Got all the way to level 40 and then matchmaking threw me into a game on a hacked server which INSTANTLY destroyed my profile. Bumped me to level 55, completely fucked up all my stats, and there was nothing I could do about it. Stopped playing because that shit was lame.

I recently got a PS3 so I picked up Modern Warfare 1 for $5 and spent way too much time playing it. Got all the way to level 40 and then matchmaking threw me into a game on a hacked server which INSTANTLY destroyed my profile. Bumped me to level 55, completely fucked up all my stats, and there was nothing I could do about it. Stopped playing because that shit was lame.

Yea once they stop policing those game after a few years the online play really goes to shit.