What video games have you been playing?

I keep wanting to upgrade to the current gen of consoles...but I save so much money if I just wait stuff out until nobody is playing it any more.

Case in point: I've been waiting for Arkham Asylum to hit $5-10. This weeks deals with gold? Arkham Asylum, $5.

Destiny may finally sway me, but I said the same thing about Titanfall, and it didn't quite do it for me. For the most part I'm more of a single player guy when it comes to videogames.

I'm looking forward to several:

The Last of Us: July 29 (Remaster)

Diablo III: August 19 (Remaster)

Destiny: September 9 (NEW GAME!)

Alien: Isolation: October 10 (NEW GAME!)

The Evil Within: October 21 (NEW GAME!)

Lords of the Fallen October 28 (NEW GAME!)

Dragon Age 3 November maybe?? (NEW GAME!)

Oh yeah, heard about "The last of us"! The others are not really my kind of thing...except for Diablo III, but I've already played it a few times on PC; still not sure how to play this with a gamepad...

Now that's a goodass deal!!!

Everyone's buying PS4s and Xboxes and I'm just here playing Toejam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron

Nice! I sold all my SNES, NES, Genesis stuff somewhat recently because I didn't have enough time to play them and they were getting up there in price. Almost wish I hadn't though.

Nice! I sold all my SNES, NES, Genesis stuff somewhat recently because I didn't have enough time to play them and they were getting up there in price. Almost wish I hadn't though.

I only ever had a Mega Drive/Genesis but still have it. All the Sonic games, Decap Attack!, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? and, best of all, Beavis and Butthead.

I only ever had a Mega Drive/Genesis but still have it. All the Sonic games, Decap Attack!, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? and, best of all, Beavis and Butthead.

Very nice! Before I got more heavily into collecting vinyl again I had a retro video game collection that I was pretty proud of, and I played a lot of Magic: the Gathering.  Got out of those hobbies and back into vinyl again though.