What video games have you been playing?

Finally started Eternal Sonata. Active blocking is tough but fun. The story so far is laregly jrpg melodrama with an interesting twist in relating it to Chopin. The music is mostly really good, but the menu sound design is too twinkly for my taste. It is overall really fun and pretty so far. A lot better than Blue Dragon in many aspects, which I finished recently.

I really want to pick up a ps2 to catch up on a lot of the rpgs I missed out on and replay the .HACK and Grandia series.

I'm just after beating both episodes of Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea. Man, what a gut wrenching way to close the series. Anyone who hasn't, should definitely give this a go.

I just replayed it, and it was an awesome ending to my favorite series, but definitely and uncomfortable experience for the player, which you could tell was the intention. Fucked up even for Bioshock. Ken Levine is a genius. 

Also, stealth works incredibly well for a Bioshock game, which was surprising.

Damn, that screen capture is impressive. 

REMINDER!!! Tonight at 8PM PST, A Nintendo Direct all about Hyruie Warriors will touchdown on American shores. 

i dont know if anyone is interested at all but i was thinking about making a vinylcollective voice chat group (probably via RaidCall because it is free and works great. been using it for well over 6 months now and love it) i was just wondering if any of you think you would go on it? like if you want to play some games together. probably pc games mostly because it really wouldnt make sense for any sort of console. i mean it would be pretty cool considering i get somewhat bored when im playing and not talking to anyone. if anyone is interested i can get started on making it and give everyone the group ID

EDIT: forgot to ask if there even was one.. on teamspeak or Vent or something. if there is disregard everything you just read.

Could be worse. Delays blow, but I'll take them over a game with a really cool concept that's just half-assed. Plus Destiny is going to keep me pretty occupied, I suspect.

Made it to the University in TLOU. Still loving it. The game has felt way less stealthy than the beginning, and I've been digging the gunfights.

Bolting through the neighborhoods while being shot at with a high powered military sniper rifle was intense.

Could be worse. Delays blow, but I'll take them over a game with a really cool concept that's just half-assed. Plus Destiny is going to keep me pretty occupied, I suspect.

Made it to the University in TLOU. Still loving it. The game has felt way less stealthy than the beginning, and I've been digging the gunfights.

Bolting through the neighborhoods while being shot at with a high powered military sniper rifle was intense.

I'm excited for you to experience the university for the first time!

So I made it to Winter last night.

The segment where you're playing as Ellie in The Hunt, and the catwalk collapses, and you fall into a mini maze full of Clickers... my PS3 froze about 5 or 6 times during that part.  So frustrating.  I actually got away from the older gentleman who presumably wanted to hack me up and cook my skin, only to have the game freeze again right as I was about to knife one of his goons.  Like literally mid-tap of the triangle button.  This was at 03:00 AM or so, so I just went to bed.  Anyone else have freeze issues during these parts?  Found it ironic since it's the only time the game has frozen on me so far, and it happens to be during the coldest portion of the game.  My PS3 just can't handle all those snow particles in Ellie's hair.

Hey Derek, ps4 is $350 at Sam's Club right now until the 26th I believe. Do it, man. Do it.

I just grabbed TLOU and Tomb Raider, and pre-ordered DIII.

Please tell me more of this Sam's Club.  I always thought that was some sort of brand of Wal-Mart, responsible for shitty soda and Oreos that don't taste like Oreos.

So I made it to Winter last night.

The segment where you're playing as Ellie in The Hunt, and the catwalk collapses, and you fall into a mini maze full of Clickers... my PS3 froze about 5 or 6 times during that part.  So frustrating.  I actually got away from the older gentleman who presumably wanted to hack me up and cook my skin, only to have the game freeze again right as I was about to knife one of his goons.  Like literally mid-tap of the triangle button.  This was at 03:00 AM or so, so I just went to bed.  Anyone else have freeze issues during these parts?  Found it ironic since it's the only time the game has frozen on me so far, and it happens to be during the coldest portion of the game.  My PS3 just can't handle all those snow particles in Ellie's hair.

Please tell me more of this Sam's Club.  I always thought that was some sort of brand of Wal-Mart, responsible for shitty soda and Oreos that don't taste like Oreos.

never had the game froze on ps3. it did once on ps4 though. reloaded it at the same spot luckily.

sam's club is walmart for bulk supply buyers. and you have to have a membership to even shop there. best bet would be to just get a PM at best buy.