What video games have you been playing?

We should set up a secret website that looks super legit, and "sells" video games for 10 bucks a pop so we can all get price matched games for 10 bucks. And all the games on the website are always sold out, so there is never a chance that someone actually buys a game from the website. FOOLPROOF!

They don't price match if it's sold out. Good try though. :)

We should set up a secret website that looks super legit, and "sells" video games for 10 bucks a pop so we can all get price matched games for 10 bucks. And all the games on the website are always sold out, so there is never a chance that someone actually buys a game from the website. FOOLPROOF!

Or it's always in stock, but the fine print says its just a picture of the game, like those ebay scammers who sell pictures of PS4s fooling people into thinking its a game system.

So I haven't touched a Call of Duty title since [MW]2 on the 360... which was cool enough, though I didn't get lost in the multiplayer like all my friends did. I guess I'm more drawn to the futuristic shooters, which is why Halo has always appealed to me. (And recently Titanfall.) That being said, the new COD looks like it could be pretty damn awesome. The multiplayer trailer dropped today and it's got me itching to give the franchise another shot.

So I haven't touched a Call of Duty title since COD2 on the 36... which was cool enough, though I didn't get lost in the multiplayer like all my friends did. I guess I'm more drawn to the futuristic shooters, which is why Halo has always appealed to me. (And recently Titanfall.) That being said, the new COD looks like it could be pretty damn awesome. The multiplayer trailer dropped today and it's got me itching to give the franchise another shot.

I haven't played COD since MW2 and switched over to BF, but wow that looks good!

So I haven't touched a Call of Duty title since [MW]2 on the 360... which was cool enough, though I didn't get lost in the multiplayer like all my friends did. I guess I'm more drawn to the futuristic shooters, which is why Halo has always appealed to me. (And recently Titanfall.) That being said, the new COD looks like it could be pretty damn awesome. The multiplayer trailer dropped today and it's got me itching to give the franchise another shot.

This looks pretty cool. I think I'll wait it out a few weeks after release though. I hate getting sucked into the hype.

Started Assassins Creed III (Because I am like 3 years behind on my games)  Had a SLOW start but beginning to pick up and be enjoyable. 

I'm crazy far behind too! You an xboxer or a ps3er? I've played through most of Assassin's Creed 1, but it got super repetitive :?

I'm crazy far behind too! You an xboxer or a ps3er? I've played through most of Assassin's Creed 1, but it got super repetitive :?

Technically both.  I have been playing all of the AC games on PS3 though.  

I just finished sequence 5 of 12 last night and its finally kicking into the game.  so different than the others.  

AC 1 was very repetitive.  I played it because I thought it was important.  then in 2 they give you a "previously in AC 1" type summary that makes it pointless to play. so I had that going for me... 

AC1 seemed like they spent a bunch of time on developing the combat and climbing mechanics for a new IP and ran out of time to do the missions.

COD trailers are always pretty dope. After Titanfall it is going to be hard to go back to another shooter. The movement in TF is just so fun.

We should play some Titanfall soon. It's been a while.

Technically both.  I have been playing all of the AC games on PS3 though.  

I just finished sequence 5 of 12 last night and its finally kicking into the game.  so different than the others.  

AC 1 was very repetitive.  I played it because I thought it was important.  then in 2 they give you a "previously in AC 1" type summary that makes it pointless to play. so I had that going for me... 

Hit me with your gamertag sometime and maybe we can get some 360 in!

Anyone grabbing Diablo III next week?

Never played a Diablo game, but it looks great and my friends have raved about this one on PC.

I think I might. I've never played it either but feel like always wanted to? Gonna have to watch some game play footage before pulling the trigger but I'm at about 75 percent sure I want it.