What video games have you been playing?

Boo. Hopefully I disagree when I get it.

Sorry for the double post.

Yeah, I don't know I don't love the character design on Bravely Default, honestly and it really put me off.  Secondly, the "Bravely" and "Default" moves confuse the hell out of me... Bravely lets you attack 4x in a row, but then you have to wait 4 moves until you can attack again, and default let's you wait a move and add more moves to your bravely meter. 

But, the +/- on bravely/default doesn't carry outside of single battles as far as I have seen. So, I just bravely the max on everyone in my party on the first turn every time... sort of takes out the strategy imo.

I have bravely default but it didn't really do it for me. The move system is weird. I liked Fire emblem much more.

Haven't heard of Bravely Default. Is it similar to Fire Emblem?

I've actually been replaying Sacred Stones. Forgot how much I love the series and how much replay-ability it has. 

Haven't heard of Bravely Default. Is it similar to Fire Emblem?

I've actually been replaying Sacred Stones. Forgot how much I love the series and how much replay-ability it has. 

Not similar at all really except that they are both turn-based RPGs, but Fire Emblem is much more like Advance Wars in its battlefield strategy. Bravely Default is more like... I guess FF? I never played FF though. It's by Square Enix and every character looks like an accidentally creepy doll.  The fight system just didn't seem as deep to me.

But, I played Awakening and now I can't wait to try the earlier versions where everything is "Hardcore" die-once-lose-a-character mode in Fire Emblem. So, I loved FE.

Not similar at all really except that they are both turn-based RPGs, but Fire Emblem is much more like Advance Wars in its battlefield strategy. Bravely Default is more like... I guess FF? I never played FF though. It's by Square Enix and every character looks like an accidentally creepy doll.  The fight system just didn't seem as deep to me.

But, I played Awakening and now I can't wait to try the earlier versions where everything is "Hardcore" die-once-lose-a-character mode in Fire Emblem. So, I loved FE.

Have you only played awakening? 

Yep! I am WAYYYY behind. I always played Marth and Ike in SSBB though, so I finally got to see where they came from and fell in love haha.

you are in for a treat. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn on the consoles are ok. The three on gba are where its at. Sword of Seals (FE 6) was never released in english, so you may have to find a rom for that. But FE7 and FE8 are amazing. Have replayed those two at least 5 times.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare on PS3. I had planned on going the DIablo III route but ended up grabbing this first. I can't stop playing. It is wonderful. An extremely well balanced team shooter with a tremendous amount of unlockables to keep you coming back again and again. A mediocre substutute for TF2 on ps3 since it's imposssible to find a copy of the orange box.

Roommates and some friends persuaded me to play Five Nights At Freddy's with them. Kinda wasn't feeling trying it since it relies heavily on jumpscare bullshit but it actually does a good job of giving you hella anxiety, or maybe that's just me since I'm awful at resource management lol.

Just bought Tales Of Graces F since it was on sale on PSN so I'm either gonna play that next or go back to SCP Containment Breach since it got an update.

I was all set to pick up Madden 15 for the 360 today, and then I discovered that a large portion of the major upgrades won't be available for the last gen consoles. It sounds as if it truly is a glorified roster update. Now I'm debating whether to buy an Xbox One bundled with Madden or just wait for a decent price drop.

for some reason i got into and completed dark souls 2 before the first one so i'm playing that now.

not a huge deal cause i don't really play them for story, but yeah it's been a frustratingly good time.

other than that, my friends and i have gotten back into the last of us' multiplayer for some reason.

and a couple days out of the week a friend and i will play a few matches of ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

TRYNA LEVEL UP.

I was all set to pick up Madden 15 for the 360 today, and then I discovered that a large portion of the major upgrades won't be available for the last gen consoles. It sounds as if it truly is a glorified roster update. Now I'm debating whether to buy an Xbox One bundled with Madden or just wait for a decent price drop.

There have been some great deals on Xboxes lately. You might want to check the Cheapassgamer forums. In the last month or two I've seen the Kinect bundle for around $399 and other great deals.

There have been some great deals on Xboxes lately. You might want to check the Cheapassgamer forums. In the last month or two I've seen the Kinect bundle for around $399 and other great deals.

Yeah. That's why it's so tempting. Amazon and Target have the One bundled with Madden for $399 and it comes with a $35 gift card. They're not making this easy on me...