What video games have you been playing?

Sucked it up and purchased an Xbox One Madden bundle yesterday. I do most of my gaming on the PC, so the One will probably be used primarily for sports games (e.g. Madden and NHL.) Are there any Xbox One exclusives people are excited for? I haven't really paid much attention to what's going on in the console realm. Forza 5 looks really nice, although I typically have a tough time getting into racing sims since I'm far from a car enthusiast.

Master Chief Collection, Forza horizons 2

Sucked it up and purchased an Xbox One Madden bundle yesterday. I do most of my gaming on the PC, so the One will probably be used primarily for sports games (e.g. Madden and NHL.) Are there any Xbox One exclusives people are excited for? I haven't really paid much attention to what's going on in the console realm. Forza 5 looks really nice, although I typically have a tough time getting into racing sims since I'm far from a car enthusiast.

I believe Sunset Overdrive is an xbox exclusive. It looks pretty awesome.

Anybody getting Destiny on XB1? I'm thinking about it, but I'd like some people to play with. Currently, only one of my friends plan on getting it.

I am! I have a similar problem except I don't think I have any friends who are getting it for xbox one. 

Most of my friends who have a current gen console have a ps4.

I am! I have a similar problem except I don't think I have any friends who are getting it for xbox one. 

Most of my friends who have a current gen console have a ps4.

I'm getting Destiny on XB1!!

Awesome. Robobob, what's your gamertag? I'll add you tonight. Mine is Bioshocked

Awesome. Ill add you guys.

My gamer tag is shinigami wings . I want to change it but I don't want to pay 10 bucks to do so.

Getting a wii u shop channel card to get the Mario Kart 8 DLC.

The Fall looks pretty good, but are there any other games I should look in to on there?

I don't have a wii u yet but if I did I would be buying some old titles from the virtual console. All kinds of good games on there from the snes era at least and I think they are planning on adding more 64 era stuff.

Can someone fill me in on Destiny? I haven't been in tune with the gaming world since I don't have a TV, but I just watched a trailer, and it's very Halo inspired? Is this in a relative story line? 

Made by Bungie, very Halo, not same story line or even same universe.

But, seriously, check out Kotaku or IGN or something, it's all anyone has written about for a year haha

Made by Bungie, very Halo, not same story line or even same universe.

But, seriously, check out Kotaku or IGN or something, it's all anyone has written about for a year haha

Interesting, from the gameplay trailer I thought I recognized Sangheili and Brutes, and those dropshops are almost exact in design to the Halo Covenant ones. I guess it was easier than starting from scratch, excited to see how the gameplay is when it comes out, might have to save for a few weeks for a X1

Interesting, from the gameplay trailer I thought I recognized Sangheili and Brutes, and those dropshops are almost exact in design to the Halo Covenant ones. I guess it was easier than starting from scratch, excited to see how the gameplay is when it comes out, might have to save for a few weeks for a X1

Honestly nothing like Halo.  I'd compare it to a Mass Effect + Borderlands lovechild, with added features like competitive multiplayer.  Pretty much all you need to see –

Wtf didn't know the NHL demo was up!!! I know what I'm doing for 6 hours tonight.

Also I changed my GT maybe a month or two ago. I had gotten a bunch of free $5 XBL gift cards from Gamestops summer treasure hunt so I figured why not

NHL Demo is good.  You play in a Finals rematch of the Kings v Rangers and can alternate playing at home or away.  Like the new broadcast presentation.  Periods are only around 2 minutes each, but the game is fun.