What video games have you been playing?

I NEED MORE AMIIBO!! Does anyone know if anyone know if best buy would charge my credit card if I make a pre-order for the Meta Knight amiibo before they ship?

Pretty sure they do a small hold to make sure you are good for it, then it goes away and you don't get charged until it ships. I haven't been keeping up, are these toys so hard to come by that you can't just walk into a store on release day?

Pretty sure they do a small hold to make sure you are good for it, then it goes away and you don't get charged until it ships. I haven't been keeping up, are these toys so hard to come by that you can't just walk into a store on release day?

I would have it for store pickup just so I know they have one for me. I always see the same amiibos but Marth, Villager, and WFT are rarely in stores and I was really lucky to grab them within the first week of their availability. Also Meta Knight is a best buy exclusive and since Lucario (Toys R Us exclusive) sold out it's pre-orders it would be smart to order one sooner rather than later.

I would have it for store pickup just so I know they have one for me. I always see the same amiibos but Marth, Villager, and WFT are rarely in stores and I was really lucky to grab them within the first week of their availability. Also Meta Knight is a best buy exclusive and since Lucario (Toys R Us exclusive) sold out it's pre-orders it would be smart to order one sooner rather than later.

Gotcha. After I posted that I saw an article about the amiibos raking in $1B in the US alone this year. Them passing on the Skylanders as a Nintendo exclusive probably stings a little less now. Good for them!

Just finished South Park: The Stick Of Truth and it was incredibly fun, and I don't like turn based RPG's but this was killer fun start to finish.

Now I'm playing between Spintires, I was on the fence with this for a while but after watching tons of reviews and saw it was on sale during black Friday on Steam I said fuck it and picked it up. Shit is a riot! I have a Jeep I off road with it so this kind of gets me in the wheeling mood so I have that going for me. Just a fun time killer. I have yet to even do any actual missions, I just drive around, get stuck/unstuck and uncover the map and unlock the trucks. If I wasn't a off road enthusiast to begin with I don't know if I would be this into it.

And when I'm not playing that I started playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Only a few quests in but so far so good. HUGE fan of Borderlands 2 and 1 was great as well so had to give this a whirl.

I really want to play that south park game. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. When it becomes a budget title i will be grabbing it for sure.

My usual goal for gaming is finish one a month. I am not gonna hit that for this year unfortunately. I have had little time for gaming this year and it bums me out. When i keep thinking of buying the new gen systems i then think about how i never play my old one and it walks me off the cliff. My 360 is almsot a glorified paperweight at this point and its awful....

I really want to play that south park game. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. When it becomes a budget title i will be grabbing it for sure.

My usual goal for gaming is finish one a month. I am not gonna hit that for this year unfortunately. I have had little time for gaming this year and it bums me out. When i keep thinking of buying the new gen systems i then think about how i never play my old one and it walks me off the cliff. My 360 is almsot a glorified paperweight at this point and its awful....

Stick of truth is a very fast finish.

I took my sweet ass time in The Stick Of Truth and went for a lot of the achievements so I got 22 hours out of it.  Sure didn't feel like 22 hours.  I'm a diehard fan of the show so I loved all the little things they stuck in there.  I can see myself running through it again if I run out of new games to play.

And when I'm not playing that I started playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.  Only a few quests in but so far so good.  HUGE fan of Borderlands 2 and 1 was great as well so had to give this a whirl.

Pre-Sequel is great. The writing is fantastic but it definitely should have gone through more beta testing. There's times where that game is straight up broken and it's a bummer. Still excellent though! Have fun!

Anyone else see that Nintendo isn't going to be making any more of the Villager or Wii Fit Trainer amiibos?

That answers my question about opening my villager or not...

Then they have also said that they are going to keep making them. It's really confusing right now. I sent my own email to them to see if I can get some clarification but for now Ii wouldn't open it. I have WFT, Villager, and Marth (the rare ones) and I have yet to open them but I plan on collecting all of them. I will open pretty much any that I really really want (Little Mac and Shulk)

Then they have also said that they are going to keep making them. It's really confusing right now. I sent my own email to them to see if I can get some clarification but for now Ii wouldn't open it. I have WFT, Villager, and Marth (the rare ones) and I have yet to open them but I plan on collecting all of them. I will open pretty much any that I really really want (Little Mac and Shulk)

All they've said for sure is that they plan to have some, like the most popular characters, produced indefinitely.

Which would lead us to believe that there are in fact figures going out of production.... which would match up well with the rumors of WFT / Villager / the like going out of print.

All they've said for sure is that they plan to have some, like the most popular characters, produced indefinitely.

Which would lead us to believe that there are in fact figures going out of production.... which would match up well with the rumors of WFT / Villager / the like going out of print.

I mean I think Nintendo knows better to just completely end production on a few figures for good. I could see them stop producing those ones for a while but as soon as wave 5 or 6 comes around they could re-produce the ones people might be missing. It's all about supply and demand I guess

Just stopped by Walmart and grabbed one of the last 3 Wii Fit Trainer amiibos they had. Kinda pissed cause I had a chance to get Marth and Villager also at one point but passed. Oh well, now I can add her to my collection with Mario, Link, and Kirby :).

Now the question is... Do I open her or not? Part of me says no but the other part is screaming "come on! You KNOW you wanna see what a level 50 Wii Fit Trainer looks like!"

i've had my Xbox One for a little over a week and have only had enough time for one session of Titanfall (which is awesome) and the first 4 levels of Halo: Master Chief Collection - although the game apparently thinks it's only the first 3 levels, as an apparently-common bug erased an entire level worth of checkpoints. FUCK.

>:(

Just stopped by Walmart and grabbed one of the last 3 Wii Fit Trainer amiibos they had. Kinda pissed cause I had a chance to get Marth and Villager also at one point but passed. Oh well, now I can add her to my collection with Mario, Link, and Kirby :).

Now the question is... Do I open her or not? Part of me says no but the other part is screaming "come on! You KNOW you wanna see what a level 50 Wii Fit Trainer looks like!"

TOYS ARE FOR PLAYING WITH.