What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing a ton of Genesis with my friend lately. We found a retro game store like right down the street from our houses and have been going nuts. I'm thinking about going to buy a PS1 and Symphony of the Night when I get paid today.

Finished my New Vegas playthrough, the main game (plus Gun Runner). Now doing the remaining three(?) DLC's. But I can't believe I've sunk over 100+ hours into it. I'm really an achievement whore and have quite a backlog to get to...

"Just one more quest."

100 hours he says.... You just made me feel so bad about myself. Try 1000+.

Last of us is fucking sweet! Derek and I missed you while we were playing IB from 10 to 6, but, at least you were playing something quality!

Yeah...I've been pretty pissed about not being able to play. I need that chest and I was hoping to get my hunter up enough to grab boots. When it gets messed up like this one weekends it doesn't get fixed until Monday :/ I'm actually skipping the gym tonight even though I shouldn't to make sure I get that damn chest. My warlock will forever be my main.

i'm glad you finally got through it. I remember at first you telling me you weren't impressed :o

I wasn't sold at first, but it won me over. :)

I've bought and sold it a few times since it launched. The 1000+ is over multiple saves and stuff. My current one is 300 I think?? Haven't played in a good while.

That's what I was figuring... even with how long and all the different options some of these RPG's have. 1000 hours could be doable on one "character" but I think it'd get boring pretty quick. My first playthrough was just trying to get achievements on the 360, now I'm kinda taking my time and going to focus on the DLC quests.

That's what I was figuring... even with how long and all the different options some of these RPG's have. 1000 hours could be doable on one "character" but I think it'd get boring pretty quick. My first playthrough was just trying to get achievements on the 360, now I'm kinda taking my time and going to focus on the DLC quests.

I collect Teddy Bears and Prewar Money. I'll take a pic of my collections.

You are in Florida, right? Probably won't hit your stores until tomorrow. GS has a hub in TN so some states closer to there already got them. Probably won't hurt to check in with your local store to see what's up.

There's 23 stores within 10 miles of me. I will kill someone if I can't find one.

Finally finished Dark Souls yesterday evening, after being frustrated time and time again by Gwyn.

I bought the Prepare To Die edition, thinking that I would be able to access the DLC after finishing the game, but now I am at the start of NG, without a possibilty to play the DLC. Damn... Don't know if I have it in me to do a second playthrough.