What video games have you been playing?

yeah all for 18. Was $3 for PE and $5 each for the others. Should be half off on them. Got sick of looking for decent priced physical copies and went for it. Like 5 hrs into Chrono Trigger. So damn good, its been a long while

You'll hate me for this, but I had an SNES copy of Chrono trigger I sold off a while ago, and I think I still have the Playstation remaster of it around here somewhere. Sold off FFIII a while back too (SNES) but definitely have the PS version. Was always looking for FFVII, but haven't found it. Ran across 8 and 9 at a garage sale and a thrift store respectively. Maybe I'll pick up these digital copies and maybe get rid of some of that PS shit. Haven't touched them in a while.

Haha damn you. I had 7-9 but sold them a few months back. Chrono Trigger I gave up trying to find a while ago, its just too damn much. It's pretty great so far on the ps3 so far. No animated cutscenes on Chrono Trigger which I really liked about the remaster. But yeah sell that shit on the bay, buy them for next to nothing and have beer money to spare. BoOM.

Haha damn you. I had 7-9 but sold them a few months back. Chrono Trigger I gave up trying to find a while ago, its just too damn much. It's pretty great so far on the ps3 so far. No animated cutscenes on Chrono Trigger which I really liked about the remaster. But yeah sell that shit on the bay, buy them for next to nothing and have beer money to spare. BoOM.

Yessss! Sometimes I regret selling off my SNES/NES/Genesis collection... Then I remember how much money I made :) Perhaps I'll pop that stuff on the bay today.

Oh man you HAVE to play. It's definitely a little creepy but in a cute way sometimes? Idk if that makes sense, haha. Plus the puzzles are a lot of fun. You could knock it out in one sitting if you wanted to. Definitely recommend it.

yeah I'm almost done with it already haha. Reminds me of a mashup of Little Big Planet and Portal, directed by David Lynch.

Paid off Until Dawn and One Piece: Pirate Warrirs 3 yesterday! Can't wait to grab those next week. Should keep me entertained until October when the Uncharted Collection comes out :).

I should also be finishing up Everybody's Gone To The Rapture this weekend. Have I mentioned how beautiful this game is? Cause holy shit.

Lately playing lots of Heroes of the Storm. The newest patch has a ton of buffs/nerfs that make the game more enjoyable.

My 360 wired controllers right analog stick started drifting a few weeks ago and it makes games that I use a controller on unbearable. Thinking of buying one of those steam controllers soon. Anyone have one? 

My gf got me an Xbox One for my birthday so I have lots of catching up to do.

Just finished Arkham Knight. Barely scratched the Surface of Witcher III, but loving it so far. Now just waiting until September/October for all the awesome new games.

Finally borrwed a PS3 off a friend who also loaned me MGS4 - the only "main" Metal Gear game I haven't played yet.

Also, Goat Simulator is amazing.

New THPS5 soundtrack released

• Anti-Flag - “Stars and Stripes”
  • Atmosphere - “Southsiders”
  • Black Pistol Fire - “Hipster Shakes”
  • Bully  - “Milkman”
  • Cloud Nothings - “I’m Not Part of Me”
  • Cold Cave - “A Little Death to Laugh”
  • Connie Price and the Keystones - “International Hustler”
  • Crass Mammoth - “All 149”
  • Deaf Poets - “Degenerate Mind”
  • Death - "Keep On Knocking"
  • Death From Above 1979 - "Virgins"
  • Deer Mother - "When The Wolves Come Out"
  • Doomtree - “Mini Brute"
  • Fake P - “Rorschach”
  • Family Force 5 -"Raised By Wolves"
  • Four Year Strong -"Go Down In History"
  • Harlan - "Moment To Myself"
  • Hundred Visions - "Our Ritual"
  • Hungry Hands - “Highline”
  • Icon For Hire -"Cynics and Critics"
  • Killer Be Killed -"Wings of Feather and Wax"
  • New Politics -"Everywhere I Go"
  • Plague Vendor - “Black Sap Scriptures”
  • Ratatat -"Cream on Chrome"
  • RattBlack - "Skate Rock"
  • Royal Blood - "Little Monster"
  • State Champs - "Secrets"
  • Temples - "Shelter Song"
  • The Orwells - "Who Needs You"
  • The Schitzophonics  - “Rat Trap”
  • The Sheds - "Bad Things are Bad"
  • Yogi & Skrillex - "Burial"

Love the nostaligia of the tony hawk games but they're so bad compared to skate :(