What video games have you been playing?

Yeah I got cod, Madden and fallout.

Had a 10% Off coupon but the cashier scanned it in after she scanned the first game so it only applied to the first one somehow. Apparently the three people behind the register couldn't do simple math and figure out that 10% Off $120 would be $12 and not $6 but they kept saying the discount was there so I just wanted to leave at that point. I would have asked to cancel and rescan the games but I think the coupon wouldn't have worked since it's a one time thing. Oh well.

Bought Ocarina of Time 3D when it came out and that was the first Zelda game I've ever played and honestly I didn't have too much fun and I didn't finish the game. It was fun for a good few hours but I just couldn't keep going... Now that I'm a little older I'm giving Zelda another chance with Twilight Princess HD since I didn't get to play it on the Wii and I'm pretty excited for the game.

Zelda Wii U just really interests me since Nintendo says it will be an open-world game and that's what I am really excited for and I can't wait to see how that works for a game like The Legend of Zelda.

Bought Ocarina of Time 3D when it came out and that was the first Zelda game I've ever played and honestly I didn't have too much fun and I didn't finish the game. It was fun for a good few hours but I just couldn't keep going... Now that I'm a little older I'm giving Zelda another chance with Twilight Princess HD since I didn't get to play it on the Wii and I'm pretty excited for the game.

Zelda Wii U just really interests me since Nintendo says it will be an open-world game and that's what I am really excited for and I can't wait to see how that works for a game like The Legend of Zelda.

This is the most insane thing I've ever read.

Definitely give OoT another chance. It's a great game. I know that the Majora's Mask 3D remake was a noticeably easier than the N64 version, so idk if they kinda dumbed OoT3D down and made it less fun. It'd be interesting to see a more-open-world Zelda game. I mean, Zelda games have always been open world, just not to the same level as Elder Scrolls or something.

I wasn't that big a fan of Twilight Princess. I've been meaning to replay it and see if my opinion has changed. It started out really fun but it declined for me. Definitely play Wind Waker, too. It's a beautiful and fun game. Also kinda easy, but long.

I decided to get a ps4 on black friday. Really wish the deals werent for uncharted alone as i already played them on ps3.

You can most likely sell the Uncharted on eBay and offset the cost even more. That's what I did with my Last of Us Remastered code.

And Battlefront is sitting on my desk taunting me until 5:00. 2.5 hours to go. :(

Thats a solid idea. As someone who is just jumping into next gen what are some "must haves" specifically for ps4? Looking more for stuff that isint on ps3 as i already may have played them/have them.

Bloodborne! Shadow of Mordor was fun if you didn't play it, same with Tomb Raider. Fallout 4 (duh). The Evil Within is pretty fun.

I'm going to the post office in 15 minutes!

Shovel Knight anybody?  Highly recommended for any old school NES fans.  I would have to read more thoroughly about it, but skimming through how this game started was a Kickstarter campaign in 2014.  I wanna say $75,000 was raised, might be way off on that, and with that, they created digital copies for a few systems.  Which were successful enough over the past year or year & a half, that the game got physical copies made & released with some bigger promoting behind it.  I read the programmers were big fans of, & this game directly influenced by, some NES titles, including Mega Man, Zelda, a few others.  So Shovel Knight has a big Mega Man feel to it, as well as Zelda II The Adventures of Link, if anybody liked those games.  I have it for the 3DS.  I'll probably grab the amiibo when it comes out, see what kinda stuff that unlocks.

Edit:  I do things backwards today, first I post, then I search!  I see a few of you have enjoyed this game already (as well as one of you who hasn't).  Let this post represent how in the video game loop I am.  It's been around for quite a while, and I just now grabbed one off the Best Buy shelf (somewhat influenced by the price, $25 retail, $20 with my Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked membership) and got into it.  I can *dig* this game though.  I don't mind if it doesn't bring anything groundbreaking & new to the table necessarily.  I had a lot of fun with the NES games, and still do today.