What video games have you been playing?

It sounds like you're at the half way point, I'd just turn the difficulty down and knock it out in a couple days! The trick to dealing with Ruvik at that part is to hide in cabinets and run like a mother fucker. He can usually spot you under beds.

Thought I was more towards the end, but seems you know the fight I'm talking about. I think it was a combo of my difficulty level and just general distaste for those sorts of fights. Dying OHKO in a phase where there's nothing you can do but run just made me roll my eyes. Plus another game probably came out :P The rest of it was really solid.

Thought I was more towards the end, but seems you know the fight I'm talking about. I think it was a combo of my difficulty level and just general distaste for those sorts of fights. Dying OHKO in a phase where there's nothing you can do but run just made me roll my eyes. Plus another game probably came out :P The rest of it was really solid.

You're right on the cusp of getting out of those "enclosed" areas, the game stays on rails but opens up a little more in a way you don't really expect. It sorta goes in a RE4 type of direction.

Just beat Uncharted 3 the other day! That was my first time playing any of those games and I loved them so much. Really can't wait for the 4th one now.

Decided to start Shadow Of Mordor after. I'm really liking it right now. I'll probably play Mad Max after I finish this and THEN play Fallout 4. I figured I'd be investing the most time in Fallout 4 so it would make sense for me to play that when I have nothing else to play.

Just beat Uncharted 3 the other day! That was my first time playing any of those games and I loved them so much. Really can't wait for the 4th one now.

Decided to start Shadow Of Mordor after. I'm really liking it right now. I'll probably play Mad Max after I finish this and THEN play Fallout 4. I figured I'd be investing the most time in Fallout 4 so it would make sense for me to play that when I have nothing else to play.

Play fallout next! You'll invest a lot of time in it, but it's a fun one to come back to after you finish it

I liked it a lot. There's no lulls in the game, something is constantly trying to murder the shit out of you.

It's not a "jump scare/super creepy" game, it's a "holy shit I'm out of ammo and this mother fucker with a barb wire covered vault for a head is about to put a hammer through my face" game. That tension is scary in a different way.

Second this

Just finished Infinite Undiscovery (only because I wanted to get through the story, gameplay itself wasn't that great) and Tales Of Xillia 2 (super good!). FINALLY giving Persona 4 a proper play but it's hard to stay focused good as it is because I watched a roommate play it back when it came out and the animation so I already know how it goes.

Bless my anime swordboy soul.

I just bought a Xbox One, the Tomb Raider bundle. I'm not sure why, since I'll probably never play it, but hey, if I get bored it's there. Just started the new Tomb Raider, since I really liked the last one. I also picked up Rainbow Six Siege, which seems like a multiplayer only game. The single player stuff is more like tutorials I feel, unless I missed something. 

I just bought a Xbox One, the Tomb Raider bundle. I'm not sure why, since I'll probably never play it, but hey, if I get bored it's there. Just started the new Tomb Raider, since I really liked the last one. I also picked up Rainbow Six Siege, which seems like a multiplayer only game. The single player stuff is more like tutorials I feel, unless I missed something. 

i figured you'd go for the playstation--what made you decide xbox?

i figured you'd go for the playstation--what made you decide xbox?

I just bought it for something to do over the winter, and I doubt I'll play much. I mainly went with the xbox since most my friends have them, and my best friend who moved away is getting one soon. That way we can play and keep in contact more. 

I just bought it for something to do over the winter, and I doubt I'll play much. I mainly went with the xbox since most my friends have them, and my best friend who moved away is getting one soon. That way we can play and keep in contact more. 

ahh that makes sense. i remember you debating it and i figured you'd go w/ playstation for the rpgs.

I shifted from Fallout 4 to The Witcher. I enjoyed Fallout, and I know I will return to it soon. But goddamn is the game depressing. I mean, yeah it's post apocalyptic. But the empty setting of everything destroyed and all the dark places just isn't what I want right now. And even though The Witcher's world is its own kind of fucked up, I enjoy it much more at the moment. Colorful, varied, and populated. 

I haven't played Fallout but I think playing something else along with the Witcher is a good plan. It's a good overall game but as I think has been said in here a couple times, it gets repetitive -- talk to someone, kill monster, loot the area, sell stuff, find another quest, kill monster, loot the area, etc...

I've got a 3 day weekend, so I'm finally going to sit down and play the xbox one (have not touched it since doing all the updates last weekend when I bought it). Hopefully I can play and beat The Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Anyone with an Xbox One have Rainbow Six Siege, want to play some terrorist hunt? I don't have a mic,but I have a few days of the free gold trial left. 

Add me: eriathomas

Working through the evil within. Some levels seem really easy because you can just run past all the enemies. Some levels can be punishing.

This game seems like its really long for no reason.

After like level 3 I put it down for other stuff. I like sneaking around and braining/burning zombies quite a bit...but after I started getting chased by a horde and just crossed a bridge and the level ended...I got pissed. Give me a mechanic or a way to deal with this other than just running to the next level!