What video games have you been playing?

I've had some bad experiences.

Fucking Lords of the Fallen. Goddammit.

That was just the big $60 blunder though. Outlast also severely disappointed me. Some other horror one...

I also just don't enjoy the games they give out for free each month either. I never get past a trophy or two. Only one that was good was Transistor, and I still never felt compelled to go back and finish it.

I've had some bad experiences.

Fucking Lords of the Fallen. Goddammit.

That was just the big $60 blunder though. Outlast also severely disappointed me. Some other horror one...

I also just don't enjoy the games they give out for free each month either. I never get past a trophy or two. Only one that was good was Transistor, and I still never felt compelled to go back and finish it.

there are so many good indie games you are missing out on 

Naughty dog games always have A+ stories.

The gameplay is clunky though (it's gotten better over time). I also don't like that they tend to not have bosses throughout the games to break up the monotony of killing minion after minion.

I've liked every one I've played so far but none of them blew me away.

If anyone is interested, you can vote for potential backwards compatible 360 games for the XB1. I'd be grateful if people could vote for Dark Souls 1 here. I'll love you all long-time! :wub:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8379378-dark-souls

I need to replay it, been too long and I dont have a 360 or ps3 any more...

If anyone is interested, you can vote for potential backwards compatible 360 games for the XB1. I'd be grateful if people could vote for Dark Souls 1 here. I'll love you all long-time! :wub:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8379378-dark-souls

I need to replay it, been too long and I dont have a 360 or ps3 any more...

It looks like a year old and you need an account to vote but I tried! You should really pick up a used ps3 for all those awesome games you miss though!

It is. You might have to wait for PS Store to update.

That said, game looks really nice but ultimately boring. Walking around talking on a radio for 5-6 hours. Bleh.

Sounds perfect for me. I think every game other than Bloodborne I've played recently has been like this.

The store updates around 4 or 5 EST usually from my recollection.

Thanks for the info, guys.

Yeah, Rooks: this is my chill game, and exactly what I need right now. I'm over super sweaty PVP for a bit, and don't really have the time to allocate hundreds of hours into an RPG or something. It sounds like there's a nice bit of replay value and hopefully some goofy trophies to obtain with Firewatch, but all in all I'm not expecting to be immersed for months at the cost of $20. It's probably going to be one of those artsy games that's more about the ride than anything else – I know you're not overly keen on those, given your neutral stance on stuff like The Last Guardian, which I'm thrilled to play.

Yeah, Rooks: this is my chill game, and exactly what I need right now. I'm over super sweaty PVP for a bit, and don't really have the time to allocate hundreds of hours into an RPG or something. It sounds like there's a nice bit of replay value and hopefully some goofy trophies to obtain with Firewatch, but all in all I'm not expecting to be immersed for months at the cost of $20. It's probably going to be one of those artsy games that's more about the ride than anything else – I know you're not overly keen on those, given your neutral stance on stuff like The Last Guardian, which I'm thrilled to play.

Yah I gotchu.

We've all got different tastes haha. I've been playing away on some JRPGs on 3ds in the downtime.