What video games have you been playing?

Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. Really fun game, I liked it a lot better than the first. Gonna go get collectibles and whatnot eventually but I'm still crawling through Dying Light (it's frustrating as hell) and playing Saints Row IV: Re-Elected which is so much fun, it came bundled with Gat Out of Hell. Also Dead Rising 3 was on sale for $15 via Amazon with Prime so I grabbed that. Pretty much playing catch-up on older games this year, especially since Mass Effect: Andromeda got delayed.

Only things I'm looking forward to in '16 is DLC for The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. If Persona 5 actually comes out this year I'll be dusting off the PS3 to play that for 100 hours. I don't think that Friday The 13th game is coming out this year.

finished mega man 5. only 1 more left in this collection  :(

It is not wonder why you are called Batman. Even as a kid, i was horrible at mega man. But as an adult, I might be worse. Still stuck on mega man 1. To be fair though I haven't dedicated my time to it but still, I'm just bad...

My non stop addiction right now is BroForce. 

Broforce is amazing. So much fun playing it with friends. And I just picked up The Division on my lunch break. Wish I knew ahead of time that Target was gonna do 10% off in Cartwheel so I could cancel my GameStop PO but oh well.

I'm sure plenty of people know about this, but this is a public service announcement to anyone still buying new games at full price from GameStop:

Amazon prime members (maybe not worth signing up just for the game discount unless you buy a lot of games, but I know a lot of people here are already members) get all video game preorders 20% off and the game stays 20% off for some short period after release if you decide to buy it after launch.

Best Buy gamers club unlocked members ($30 for 2 yr membership) get 20% off all new and used video games always. On top of that the membership gets you a 10% increase in store credit trade value and they occasionally do preorder incentives of an extra $10 Best Buy credit once you pick up the game (so basically for those select titles you are getting the brand new $60 game at $38).

The complete first season of Life Is Strange is on sale for only $10 via the Xbox One marketplace right now, so both my best friend and I will be playing through that. Been meaning to check this one out for a long time, I'm pretty excited!

Enjoy it! That game fucks with your head in the best way possible when you have to make decisions.

Enjoy it! That game fucks with your head in the best way possible when you have to make decisions.

I'm on episode 5 now and it's been well worth the $10.

I finished the first episode this morning and it was absolutely fantastic. I haven't been this enamored by a story, which is very Donnie Darko esque in the best way in my opinion, or as in love with fictional characters in a video game since the first season of Telltale's The Walking Dead. The game is gorgeous visually as well, lots of really great cinematic shots that remind me of Kingdom Hearts (also by Square Enix) which is one of my favorite series of all time. The facial recognition and dialogue motioning can be off at times but that's a small thing to point out considering how well the characters are acted and how perfectly everything else was executed just in the first episode. This is the best video game purchase I've made in a very long time and I purchased Black Ops 3 and Fallout 4 + both of their season passes on launch day.

I can't shake the feeling that things are about to get very dark and depressing though, I'm nervous to continue.

I'm really excited for the new round of Nintendo Selects. I haven't used my Wii U for a long time. I've been waiting on some of these to drop in price, so I'm finally going to grab Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D world, and maybe Pikmin 3. On Amazon they're $16 each if you have Prime.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects?&mkwid=9baQYdS3_dcs%7cpcrid%7c92066483362%7cpmt%7cb%7cpkw%7c+nintendo%2520+select&pid=SEM_Core%2520Terms%2520Core%2520Terms%2520-%2520Core%2520Title%2520BM-&mwkid=stMEFkivo_dc

I'm really excited for the new round of Nintendo Selects. I haven't used my Wii U for a long time. I've been waiting on some of these to drop in price, so I'm finally going to grab Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D world, and maybe Pikmin 3. On Amazon they're $16 each if you have Prime.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects?&mkwid=9baQYdS3_dcs%7cpcrid%7c92066483362%7cpmt%7cb%7cpkw%7c+nintendo%2520+select&pid=SEM_Core%2520Terms%2520Core%2520Terms%2520-%2520Core%2520Title%2520BM-&mwkid=stMEFkivo_dc

only thing i dislike about Nintendo games, is that they almost never go down in price. Good looks, definitely a few titles I am going to pick up.

Also picked up Life is Strange per everyone's suggestion here. Very rarely am I impressed by a video games story, but I've heard great things. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

only thing i dislike about Nintendo games, is that they almost never go down in price. Good looks, definitely a few titles I am going to pick up.

Also picked up Life is Strange per everyone's suggestion here. Very rarely am I impressed by a video games story, but I've heard great things. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

The acting from a few characters is fucking terrible. Don't go into it toooooo hyped.