What video games have you been playing?

18 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Just got the email notice from UPS that Uncharted was dropped off. 2.5 more hours to go! (followed by at least another hour of patch downloading..)

Not as bad as my 50gb download. Thankfully I could start but just installing single player mode first which got done while I slept. 

11 hours ago, batman said:

Oh my god, Uncharted is amazing so far. Bringing the feels. 

Man, it was so hard to go sleep last night. I stayed up til about 3am playing. I'm already so immersed. I can already tell I'm going to get a lot of play through on this. And eventually get that 6hr Speed Run trophy. ;)

17 minutes ago, rooks said:

Was gonna buy DOOM this afternoon to tide me over til Uncharted shows up via SNAIL MAIL. But.... review embargo makes me think Bethesda might have shit the bed. Guess I'll be watching Netflix tonight.

I donno, I'm thinking about Doom as well...I think it could just be that they got panned SO HARD on the mp portion they released in beta. The single player portion is guess is going to be fine.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I donno, I'm thinking about Doom as well...I think it could just be that they got panned SO HARD on the mp portion they released in beta. The single player portion is guess is going to be fine.

Fair enough, but I've read the SP has already been run in 8 hours on Twitch. And it's like 12 hours if you take your time. So... $60 for balls MP I'll never play and 8-12 hours of mindless SP shooting?

Mmmmmmm..... Idk.

1 minute ago, rooks said:

Fair enough, but I've read the SP has already been run in 8 hours on Twitch. And it's like 12 hours if you take your time. So... $60 for balls MP I'll never play and 8-12 hours of mindless SP shooting?

Mmmmmmm..... Idk.

Bummer. They didn't release the coolest mp features though...mp could be awesome when you make your own maps, physics, and game modes..?

i think I'm trying to hard to be hyped for this though. I'll probably do what I do with most games and wait to grab it at $30 or less.

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Bummer. They didn't release the coolest mp features though...mp could be awesome when you make your own maps, physics, and game modes..?

i think I'm trying to hard to be hyped for this though. I'll probably do what I do with most games and wait to grab it at $30 or less.

Yah but I'll be playing that OW, fam.