What video games have you been playing?

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Also if it only takes 15 hours on your first play through...might not be something is throw money at.

thats the part that gets me.

Uncharted is a trophy hunting game for me. It takes quite a long time to get them all. And it's not really a game that you get a lot time wise out of the main story. Besides the trophy hunting, the story is what does it for me. Add on top of that fantastic voice acting, insanely gorgeous environments, and great mechanics, it's worth the money. But that's just me. I feel like this one they took the great stuff they did with Uncharted and layered in the great stuff they did with Last of Us. I really, REALLY enjoyed it. I'll be getting a lot of hours out of it for sure.

Also, I just started DSIII. Getting back in the swing of things. Switching from an offensive game to a defensive game took a bit to cement in, but I'm getting the hang out it again. Took me about 30 minutes to kill Iudex, haha, but I'm getting the hang out it. It's coming back to me. Running the High Wall now.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Just got an Amazon update that I'll be getting my copy of Overwatch on the 23rd, which is awesome. This way I can download patches and whatever ahead of time and be ready to go on the 24th. Maybe I'll even take the day off...

Meanwhile I've been playing DSIII for the last 10 hours. Hahaha. I'm addicted.

Edited by Dave Grohl

Doom is soooo fuckin' good. Highly recommended to any shooter fans who are tired of the same shit. I ended up playing some multiplayer last night to knock out a couple achievements, and it's ridiculously fun. I think I'm gonna go for every achievement. Haven't done that in a very long time. 

26 hours into DSIII. I just beat Crystal Mage. That one was interesting just cause I had never used throwing knives before. Thank you auto lock (which was also fairly new - don't know how I managed to gloss over that). It's nice to have two sets of gear now though, knight and dark knight (thank you magic absorption), as well as the Butcher Knife which is pretty fun for certain stuff.

Debating on whether to throw 2 more into my Dex. to use the Exiled Greatsword.

Choices, choices.

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

26 hours into DSIII. I just beat Crystal Mage. That one was interesting just cause I had never used throwing knives before. Thank you auto lock (which was also fairly new - don't know how I managed to gloss over that). It's nice to have two sets of gear now though, knight and dark knight (thank you magic absorption), as well as the Butcher Knife which is pretty fun for certain stuff.

Debating on whether to throw 2 more into my Dex. to use the Exiled Greatsword.

Choices, choices.

throwing knives on crystal mage? interesting...